To do list for Enlisted Devs

You can’t even repair M3 Medium premium tank turret ring without climbing on top of the turret. Now it’s a pay 2 lose premium it’s been over a month (and 3 months of m3 lee having same bug) and no fix is there to be seen.

They want you to buy Premium Jumbo with much better shell that can pen Tiger and ofc Panther. But do you know how long it takes to grind Tiger? A lot of time while you get Jumbo with op armor at lvl 15 Axis is suffering hard for damn long and then you get destroyed to a single P47.

Soviet armor gives you 10% more hp on top of 35% vit i have survived multiple MG42 bullets from Tiger with just 10% hp.

It used to be way more deadly now at least it requires someone to held beam for over 1sec. They should prevent of concrete surfaces from catching and holding flames for too long they also can still inflame you through those surfactes it should only be devastating with wooden surfaces but i guess it’s too hard to code.

Tanks feel like they don’t have any weight when interacting with environment

It’s so damn annoying especially in Moscow and Tunisia

It’s been 3 years and they are still broken i want to buy MG42 Early next sale and damn lack of working bipods going to kill half of usability of that premium. Another kinda p2lose squad along with M3 Medium.

Another problem are explosives from rifle launchers, hand granades (especially impact) and HE shells are too inconsistent and don’t deal any dmg when hitting wall or the ground (less often) when enemies are nearby, shells also bounce way too often than they should be

1 Like

And if you switch your soldier too quick when throwing mine it will not drop that on the ground and make your existing mine bugged in your inventory while you won’t be able to plant them anymore

2 Likes

Use nade?

2 Likes

Your response to this is reasonable but people aren’t going to construct mine-clearing soldiers just on perks. At least nobody but you. That said, I’ve run across these people in Berlin. Every soldier has a mine. Every mine will be placed. It’s not that cool. I think that there should be something like a limit to how many active mines a single player can have placed at a given time. Maybe 3? If one is tripped then another can be placed. Something like that.

1 Like

I love how your answer to Jumbo vs Tiger is “buy their premium”
Man’s never heard of an M9 I see

See that’s just no fun. Why limit me to 3 when I can drop 9? Or more if they never get tripped

There are more than 3 entry ways/approaches to any point I’d like to cover for

What happens when one or all 3 of those never get tripped? I’m just hard cock blocked from my mines just cause you think they’re too annoying?

Honestly I find the limit idea to be lazy and unsatisfying

I genuinely don’t know if explosives trigger mines or not. They probably should if they don’t. Only seen enemies and bullets do it though

they trigger I’ve tested it

they’re not, many times I scavange for enemies PREPARED for mines, I look them in advance and still misses them due to how good they camouflage or well placed they are. Maybe your playstyle differ so you don’t encounter them much?

I think that it’s perfectly reasonable for your soldier to see mines in advance when moving slowly/cautious.

It’s just one suggestion. Do you think that 6 or 9 is too many for one squad? I do.

One squad should not have that many in my opinion.

You’re welcome to disagree. When I encounter cancerous players, I do what I can and then shrug it off.

That’s not my answer it’s Darkflow’s answer it’s either Firefly or Jumbo or just get wrecked for 20h or wait for merge no other choice.

Man never heard that it takes 75h to grind that rocket launcher we were talking about newbie that need to grind or purchase shit to counter Tigers not dude that is max level, max lvl dude will just use p47 or 76mm Sherman to kill any Tiger with not much trouble and low lvl dude can’t do anything except dying well you could try to take it down with P-51C but good luck with that 50kg bombs are just worthless.

1 Like

Heck No. Mines may be useful, but still take time to set, must be placed manually, can only be carried one per soldier, are only useful on defense really, and are one of the ONLY ways to lock down flank routes.

In comparison to grenade spam its barely an issue.

Yet for some reason you guys keep going back to “limit mines” as the solution.
Think a little bit outside the box perhaps!!!

1. The perk as I mentioned earlier to see them in advance. This is balanced as it would require players to sacrifice other perks in order to get that ability.

2. Flak Jackets. Make the current binocular slot into a “utility slot”, and add other options such as flak jackets. Their purpose would be to reduce fragmentation damage to the soldier. It would be balanced as it would require players to CHOOSE between their utility items.

3. Overall it comes down to what is done for OVERALL balance, even further down the line, not just for one thing at a time individually.

True, our 100lb bombs ain’t the best tool for the job. I believe it is still possible to kill a Tiger with them though. Just gotta know its exact location

And as for a newbie trying to kill a Tiger, unless they know where to place an explosion pack and can do so or can use the PIAT, they’re kinda just screwed on that. Mark it for your team and hope someone else can kill it. You have teammates for a reason after all and surely someone’s got something useful

1 Like

Ooohhh I like the utility slot and flak jacket idea

Plus didn’t pilots all get flak jackets anyways? If such a mechanic is added, think they should get one like a Radio Op gets his radio. Sure would be a cool little detail

Pilots get the parachute in the backpack slot. Whereas radio operators get the radios.

Like I said, changing the binoculars slot into the “utility” slot would open up to a lot of different options that would be game-changing, as binoculars definitely have their use (though it could be improved!), but having other options of equal value would really help.

• Binoculars
  • Flak Jacket
  • Gas mask
  • Etc. (Other gear that is not considered a consumable)

Yeah I’m saying like the Radio Ops get a radio in their backpack slot, a theoretical utility slot should make pilots have flak jackets

should make pilots have the “option” of flak jackets.

By all means they could use one of the other ones too, especially if they made the suggested change to binoculars to where spotting marks (that gave points for nearby kills) were a thing.

• Imagine a plane gets shot down but the pilot parachutes down behind enemy lines, and rather than just running into the fray and dying, they instead start marking out enemies for accurate strikes from teammates!

Oh man I’ve been thinking it’d be cool if when people killed enemies around my markings if I actually got something out of it

2 Likes

Yeah, but the issue with giving it to the standard marks is that they are often spammed to indicate any number of things, not just enemies.So trying to differentiate them would be key.

Thats why i suggest giving the binos their own unique mark and giving the points to those that are dedicatedly spotting for the team!

Not a bad idea

this has more to do with current economy where it is pretty pricey to equip 12 sides with mines. post merge i expect to see a lot more mines.
high level players use them cause you can easily get 10-20 extra kills without any effort.

this would be good idea if it is cheap perk.

well it is quite buggy cause you can highlight part you want to be repaired, just for it to try to repair something else.