Tier V western Allies is a complete shit fest of plane cycling

i never swapped out to the 188 in the old system since to me there was no reason to as the 110 rapes almost everything but tanks just fine and unlike aircraft and infantry most tanks players aren’t really a threat as allied maps don’t really give the tanks great camping spots

1 Like

You just have to hammer them
Slamming the thinner engine deck is a good way to do it
Reminder setting them on fire and circling is a good way to knock out tanks because they have to get out and fix them

30 mike mike are pure HE, 37 mike mike is HVAP/HE

1 Like

and before the merge they also needed to use planes, and before the tiger E they also needed to use planes, and before the panter they also needed to use planes, and when they had the upper hand with the Jumbo they still had to use planes and have heavy bombs on every plane, what is even nazi lovers? is this a bait? it better be

where did you get that?

You know the reason why the US has to rely on CAS?
Because they’re given gimped ammunition in their tanks
Or made to fight things they outright couldn’t penetrate before the 76mms were added

US 75mm are given M72 solid shot that does zero post penetration damage so you have to needle crew or memorize where tank ammunition racks are stored for a quick kill.

1 Like

the enlisted resources and it’s pretty accurate to what is in the game including hidden values not seen such as dispersion

1 Like

so once this thing is in the game

can we talk about nerfing allied CAS? or still, not good enough?

2 Likes

Neither side really needs a nerf for CAS
I’d argue moving the 110 G-2 up but that was for when it was level 4 pre-merge
Its fine now

For the record the P-47 is already nerfed to fuck
›Lower speed
›Guns don’t converge (This is all planes honestly
›Doesn’t have the 2x 1000lb bombs it could carry in addition to what it has in game

Plane bombs, panzerfaust, TNT, Mines, det packs, 122mm and 85mm…

Dude the PPS42 is equivalent to a MAB 38 40rnd while the PPS43 is equivalent to Kilary, those are BR4 and BR5 SMG lmao

hence why i said good SMGs for br2, but not that great LMGs or infantry AT with their best standard infantry equipment, winchester, effectively being a .2 second faster reloading MANLICKA! as both having a cycle rate of 66 rounds a minute

1 Like

Check the amount of vehicles… 1hour cyrcling

Good? Dude that’s overkill considering all you get is FAnB 43 and MP3008

1 Like

yeah as i said it’s good as i am pointing out a strength of each nation at BR 2 so again the word good would still be applicable

Oh yeah? What’s the strength of Japan then? Being a punching bag?

1 Like

their LMG are fairly good and their AT weapons are good as well as their SMGs for the BR in question at the cost of dogshit tanks and average standard infantry equipment

Type 11? Good???

Dogshite tank is just an issue the devs refuse to solve

1 Like

type 97 is br 2 as well

I don’t remember people think highly of Type 97 but 96