The Tiger 2 is toxic

P47 is still the overall strongest thing in enlisted. Combing P47 with P51 you easily dick on every KingTiger in your enemies team. The Soviets are ironically enough the weakest vehicle faction overall now, since they only have 1 top tier plane and the two IS tanks arent comparable to Kingtigers, Pershings or HoRi.

EDIT: its important to play P51 over Corsair to be able to easily bomb KingTigers with whatever plane slot is open atm. Using a Corsair instead just opens you up to be dominated by dual KingTigers in case a stupid team mate blocks the Attacker plane slot and your left with an impotent Corsair.

Bombs rely on having immediate access to the plane slots so you have to pray your teammates donā€™t just sit in them hogging them
Explosion packs are iffy on heavier nazibunkers a lot of the time
TNT yeah thatā€™s alright if you can place it on the front hatches
And AT mines are 10/10 if you get lucky and they head that way

Tank hunting plane player mainz may i present you the zebras of Enlisted, yes they exist yes they are effective but they are so rare counting on them is like counting on good Germans like Schindler to save the Jews of Europe and not the Allies.

tiger 2 is currently not a problem cause there are lots of counters to it, but US(and japan) could be buffed with some decent AT weapons and buff to AT gun. also they should add super pershing.

If you take into account the weapons mounted on Soviet bombers
To a certain extent, they are quite strong.
23MM machine gun (armor-piercing), high-performance bombs (50X4 100X4), rockets with appropriate performance (not RBS82)

The IS series does have some shortcomings
But they still have the ability to destroy each other.

Let me guess.

You have parked your tank in front of the enemyā€™s tank respawn. So the only job you had was to wait for one tank after another to appear.

No. In fact I was almost in the front, with the boots. (Since I had only HE left I didnā€™t care much for safety. Like a real Red)

It was early Berlin not everyone had fausts I suppose.

Lemme guess. You gonna whine that I wasnā€™t in my teamā€™s grey zone? Some ppl are never satisfiedā€¦ :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

There is you can go through tank cupola and if you have enough TNT your round will ingnite the ammo on back of the Tiger II(H) and OHK it

1 Like

Oh please, dont be that guy.

Now everyone takes a tank. Park it at the edge of the map, facing the enemy tank respawn.

I saw a player doing it and decided to give it a try.
7 tanks destroyed in 16 minutes of game.

Dont worry about the grey zone.

in Enlisted or another game because i have hit the copula several times in a row with a jumbo and it did both jack and squat

Jumbo spits mini nukes, not actual tank shells, if you want to fight a tank, take a tank that shoots actual shells.

You need 76 mm and bigger cannon
Check the video on this post

thatā€™s my point the game is designed that you are either being clubbed or clubbing , save for BR5 which is either fighting equals or clubbing

1 Like

I meanā€¦

51006_2

It went with the personna? :person_shrugging:

whateverā€¦

I still donā€™t see tank dare to move closer to the front unless it train mode then it the complete opposite

Solution: bigger maps

The final solution it seems.

I donā€™t know about you guys, but the ā€œfinal solutionā€ thing reminds me of something elseā€¦

2 Likes

We need a final solution for campers indeed