Devs please consider removing the Tiger II H and replacing it with something comparable to the Tiger II (P)

next time try reading mr. ex console player :
The only counter is to bomb it, or somehow manage to suicide run into the gray zone,crawl under it with a dynamite and pray that it works.

No.

Because I want my Super Pershing and I don’t want it to be a premium.

KT(H) is just a good excuse to add both my beloved Persh versions.

Kt(H) is fine. Powerful but fine. IS2 can take it on. Super Persh will also be able to. Sure KT will remain a bit better, but it’s not invulnerable.

1 Like

Have you tried cupola im pretty sure 76 can pen it you shoot the barrel then shoot the cupola and bam you got a dead tank but anyways US gonna get pershing and superpershing

*Grab popcorn and enjoy the drama

1 Like

I tried it now and yeah 76 can go through the cupola and the shrapnel will damage the engine also you can go through the MG port too

BTW if cupola is shown red dont worry just shoot and you gonna pen cupola but don’t shoot to up cause optics gonna eat your round if you shoot to up

The TNT charge is unreliable the AT mines the better option when you’re dealing with Gray zone camping tanks if you even watch the video you’ll understand that

So overall 2 maps ?

Is the murrican greyzone somehow different ?

Dont shoot the front ? Use the un contested cas.

Oh right, my bad. I entirely forgot that after first spawn theres no longer vehicles. /s

I still doubt its so big that it will kill behind walls / hills.
While plane can attack behind such places where tank cant see.

Sure, just not exactly effectively as murrican ones.

The US gonna get pershings so this conversation will be pointless and as I showed up you can shoot the barrel the cupola and you gonna have a dead tiger 2 H

Me, as an infantry focus player :
Eating-popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

It truly is interesting and I only wish we had a belt fed MG with 100 rounds instead of stupid tiger tank

1 Like

yes werhaboo, penning tiger 2h from the fron is impossible, meanwhile you can pen us tanks from front, only one that`s hard to pen is a jumbo

again, please read what i wrote, i said that only way to counter is to use cas or grey zone suicide

in thas case, plane bombs dont killbehind walls hills as well. just in case, bombs, not rockets

interesting , i keep trying to do that but i either get rickshet or the optics eat it. will try it :+1:

1 Like

Good news the US is getting both Pershing and Superpershing…

Guys we made it, we fixed the playerbase disparity!!!

H&G: Hold on a Second

• Heavy tanks available for every faction(IS2 1944, Tiger II H and Pershing)

• Planes and other class available for every faction

• The major difference is small arms

• low player faction has Extra bonus playing that faction

• Playerbase disparity still the same

• Game ded

This is why controlling how players and teams can spawn vehicles (at a minimum) is the best solution. A team should not be able to roll out 2x Tiger II and refresh them with Tiger II every time one is killed. Players shouldn’t be able to lose a Tiger II and spawn another.

Same goes for P47, etc.

No need to nerf or add increasingly escalatory vehicles… just don’t let the one vehicle be the ONLY one players run. It really messes with the game.

1 Like

They didn’t indeed. The first working prototype of IS3 left the factory in may 1945.

2 Likes

The IS3 arrived for the Berlin March as power showcase… their actual combat ehh… no record as far as I remember but bunch of middle east country got some of them in not functional state…

1 Like

sorry to spoil your dreams my tiger II (P) is already in play

Well actually you can pen the cupola.

so theres a proper counter after all.

You do understand that if theres people behind the house, a plane can attack there from the sky while tank requires a line of sight ?

2 Likes

Then why play as an allied tanker, if your enemy has the better tank?

Then why have Battle Ratings to begin with, when its not even about balance?

When I like playing with tanks - but I dont like playing with planes, why should the game restrict me to not have a fair properly balanced tank fight.

AH yes impossible