The removal of campaigns got a HUGE potential for new maps!

This could be a solution for late game players not to lose diversity of game experience.

Boo hoo? I mean, when you play Age of Empires, you expect elephants to be available for Indians and Persians, not for Britons and Franks; when you play FIFA, you don’t expect to win the World Cup with Chelsea; when you play Star Wars Battlefront, you don’t expect to be Darth Vader every match.

Limitations in games are fine, not the end of the world.

I would be really surprised to see anyone rage with a post like “y i cant use Tiger 2 in Moscow???”.

2 Likes

They didn’t even delete simulator battle with even lower player count, so how can you say not deleting realistic battle means it is a big minority?

Do you know what “for example” means?

1 Like

Problem is do you have enough player to implement such limitation?

1 Like

Yeah but your example doesn’t make sense.

Of course, it’s only limitation of gear, no splitting of playerbase.

Like I really expect anyone who has ever googled “WW2” to not be surprised they can’t ride a Tiger 2 in digital Moscow. (they can in customs though)

2 Likes

30% being a big monority doesn’t make sense?
You have quite high standards.

1 Like

Where did you get the 30% data first?

This is why I have mentioned improved custom game is “good solution for now”. We can expect a increase of player count after official release and launch on Steam, so we should not accept the laziness of developers for abandon historical accuracy that they may not try to improve it even we have enough player count in the future.

People in War Thunder have little problem of using using modern mbt in Normandy map. Did you think there are really that many people cares about it?

Yes but those people keep wanting a queue. You can have a queue if this game reach the playerbase as many as War Thunder but not for now.

1 Like

WT Arcade tank is for newbies and for the fun

Where I wore this 30% has anything to do with WT realistic?
It was an example dude.

2 Likes

And what is the connection between it and whether dev wanted to delete it?

I don’t know. But apparently you see one so you can share it with us.

I’ve just said that something being a minority, doesn’t mean you can ignore it.

1 Like

People will play anything if you give them the quick “play button”.

However, I believe most people know the games probably won’t be played on the moon when they start up FIFA.

1 Like

Apparently you are the one who said this.

Yes, but maps are random which means that the chance of play them will be lower.

Now you click “Stalingrad” and have 50 % chance to play Tractor Plant and 50 % chance to play Stalingrad city.

After the update all maps will be merged into one pool, so chance of playing that one map you want will be very small.

Lol you are using a complete different example. If many War Thunder player can accept modern mbt being use in ww2 map, then it means that many player can accept this.