The next Battle Pass season's new features

Collectors is the only thing I can think of.
It’s like the gold planes?
I see no point

Oh god I am in love, I absolutely have to get this one.
I wonder if I could master my flying so I could “eat” enemy soldiers with the mouth :thinking:

3 Likes

Berlin dev blog?
As in, the new campaign stuff or the new maps?

1 Like

I know, the shark 110 will eat everyone and on a slightly related note; you can run over people in an aircraft

3 Likes

New maps but hope they correct their mistake and include the STG

2 Likes

“Cool”…

The only battlepass vehicle with a cool skin is the Panther G - not only the camo was different but there also were soldiers’ equipment and weapons. The only other battlepass vehicles that are different from their regular counterpart are the Pz IV/70(A) - in that it’s worse by lacking extra tracks armor and armored skirts and the M13/40 - by being a different tank (albeit only slightly - having shorter fenders) from the standard M14/41.
The Moscow Pz.III J does not even get the winter tracks - Winterketten, that it has on the picture

I know! And I really want to do that without crashing, would be so fucking awesome playing Pac Man with a shark 110. I mean you do have to have dreams :joy:
And @120062891 will be there with the camera :slight_smile:

1 Like

you mistake the vehicles that can be purchased with gold (money) and with gold (order) an example of battlepass vehicle is pz3j (gold) in moscow identical to the pz3j free but already upgraded and with another skin,
you discovered the hot water that the paid ones are different you pay them it seems logical to me

M13 / 40 (ARIETE) is what you buy with money
M14 (gold) is what you get from the battlepass

I ran over two people yesterday with my dauntless the died of fall damage, as well I rammed killed a grant with my re.2000

1 Like

I hate to remind you but it’s already in the folder… just a matter of time as a golden order weapon

I know that all BP vehicles have unique camos and are spaded. The M13/40 is a bit of a different thing, as it is different from the tech tree M14/41 in that it technically (with no practical diffefences) is a different tank - identical to the premium one, minus camo.

What I pointed out is that BP Panther G was the only tank to feature not only a paint job, but also some soldiers’ equipment strapped to it, so for me it’s cooler because of 3D decorations (well, the Pz.IV/70 (A) is also different, but by being worse than the standard one).

Oh ill be recording every minute of your insanity for sure.
There is never a dull moment when we are together lol.

2 Likes

are the same tank only with a difference with the engine italy dont modernize tank

thats are only cosmetic thing is a skin is the same tank

the BP one is same as the free one but is very ugly compared with the free one

Angry pasta noises

Yes, but cosmetics (and not having to grind upgrades) is the only reason to buy BP vehicles anyway, what I’m saying is that Panther G has the most unique cosmetics - not only camo, but also 3D decorations.

It’s not the same. Regular Panzer IV/70 (A) has Thoma Schürzen wire mesh side skirts and some tracks on the front and left side. BP one lacks both of those features and also has a hideous paint job.
Also, this tank destroyer is ugly regardless of how much add-on armor you put on it, at least for me.

and i’m always open, expect for school time, if you ever need a 3rd :wink:

the track armor as far as I remember does not work and only as an embellishment a bit like the gunners on the bombers for now

@40946585 looks like we are getting a bit of a following to join in the havoc.

I’m always open to more people to play with and squad with. Just remember I’m streaming it so usually all hell breaks loose at some point lol.

2 Likes

Slavs got a BP T-28 and T-50
About time we get a BP T-60
:+1:

2 Likes

@Rickyd123 is a cool guy, we already did play a couple of times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also didn’t think that it works as armor, but in the armor analysis devblog they said this:

“In analysis mode you will be able to check the armor thickness of each independent armor plate, as well as all the parts involved in the armor penetration mechanics. Even the caterpillar track sections on your armor add to the armor’s defenses, and the new mechanism will show you that.”

So maybe they did something to damage model, which would be awesome.