The next Battle Pass season's new features

it would be nice

1 Like

If he played with you then he must be good people. Let’s set it up!

regarding the pz iv/70. it isnt the same.

this is a 6 star vehicle with side skirts.

BP one is a “unique” vehicle without side skirts. but, 5 star.

if, the sideskirts work or not, we will find out next update with the tank armor diagrams. its something hard to actually test ingame. if they do work or not.

i will get it once the update comes live with gold. since, i want to collect it lol x) i will test it tho.

sadly, on a side note, the tiger 1 will be avaiable for this squad, and again, sadly this tanks wont see daylight again .

on a side, side note lol X)

panzer 4 armored (a premium tank) its “exacly” the same as the normal variant but , with an extra star for the sideskirts/extra added tracks in the front acting as armor.
if. they work or not, i dont know, BUT! as personal use and test, it does survive frontal shots way way more than the normal free pz4 fully upgraded:

as shown:

armored 5 star vehicle with added armor and sideskirts:

Normal free variant with only 4 stars:

If , we hypothesize the sideskirts work the same way on iv/70 as they currently do on the armored version, yep its a diferent tank.

1 Like

Tankers 2 probably are is2/kt2 maybe the dev want stop the tank spam (at least in berlin)

i would bet my money tanker 3 will get the is2 and kt2.

tankers 2 we will probably see jagdpanther’s and probably su100.

but thats just my guess. since so far the tank vs tank its balanced at some degree in berlin, and having a king tiger and is2 befor tanker 3 wouldnt make sense … imo

possible but I don’t think we’ll see tank destroyers in the next major update in berlin, it will be the infantry’s turn STG

1 Like

think about it… we already have assaulter, gunner , flamethrower engineer, sniper etc level 2, the only one that dont already have level 2 , besides mortars on all campaigns, its tankers in berlin. still with the basic level 1 squad that we started with.

i still want stg in berlin, and i still belive its too soon for it.
imo.

2 Likes

Not to soon for the mp43/I

1 Like

x)

hopefully one day.

1 Like

why add a pz III J in Tunisia? Tiger 1 debuted in North Africa and pz IVs were also used there. I don’t understand why add a tank weaker than the m3 Lee (which is stronger than all Axis tanks in Tunisia).

I don’t want any skin vehicles. I hope Dev can add more types of vehicles instead of more skins. Even if it is a fragile vehicle, new type is better than same type.

But I can want this T-60 a little bit, because I can imagine that this skin is absolutely rare in the game

You know that panzer 3 has a better gun? Since the 75mm of the grant has limited traverse and only fires solid shot, while the 50mm has full 360 traverse and has APHE

2 Likes

Well. Iirc the vast majority of sideskirts are useless/ protect against HE rounds and AT rifles. It wont change anything… unless DF overbuffs them and they can protect against HEAT, M1 rockets and the Panzerfaust.

Well, Thoma Schürzen, so the mesh variant of German sideskirts, was meant to protect against HEAT, so we’ll see if DF implements it.

Dude don’t come try to use this argument just look at the classification of both in warthunder m3 lee is tier II 2.7 and pz III J tier 1 2.3. Grant 1 has more firepower and better armor than pz III do you want something more?

Oh no how dare I be right, it’s like I’ve actually played war Thunder before for both the lee and the panzer 3j. Also note that there is no stabilizer in this game

Oh no, he’s right my God and now :O. What I said above is still worth m3 lee has better armor, more firepower and equivalent armor penetration… Can you understand that or not? do i need to draw?

ah yes because that 51mm of hull armor is sooo much more than the 50mm hull of the J. “better firepower” ok well let’s compare these shall we? a 37mm turreted gun and 75mm casemate* both firing solid shot while the panzer 3J has APHE that is also turreted

Casemate= a gun built into a hull of a vehicle

really forgive me, a flat armor like the panzer III J can withstand even naval cannon fire. ricky stop saying “facts” is humiliating me :frowning:

mind telling me where i mention naval firepower? or do you want to continue lying?