The next Battle Pass season's new features

I don’t think people realise that every vehicle will have a BP skin. So was a mtr of time for the t60, one day pz2 might have one too.

Don’t want it, use it on another item lol

7 Likes

But here is the thing, you can’t transfer the erma but you can the vmp. So it more practical for that simple reason

1 Like

That kind of sucks that there is nothing interesting. Like remember the Panther skin? Many grenades, rifles, backspacks on it. It is one of the best skins.

No we get just a new paint job with nothing cool.

Who cares about the Me410? Why not give the Tiger 1 a cool skin?

4 Likes

Stg45 when

3 Likes

A lot of smg as a reward…

Don’t do semi-auto kids, not even once.

3 Likes

Some people might care.

We have to respect all tastes. And hopefully every vehicle will get a unique skin

3 Likes

everything looks ok but:

we had similar issue at the beginning where most of the tasks drives players away from the battlefield/fighting in order to complete those. and some of them took you more than 3 matches to do.

which, was ok, but i can definitely see more issues coming from these new ones.
like, making kills at defending or attacking for majority of people will be an issue. sure, i can personally just make them without complaining, but wasn’t enlisted meant to be " fair " towards everyone?

majority of the people in everyday matches after the third place won’t even reach 40 kills in 30 minuts. let alone majority of console players ( that no, i’m not even closely saying that they are " inferior " by any means, because objectively speaking, console gamers due to their accuracy and controls, tends to miss or not even closely perform like a " top " player from pc. ) and you expect that those task will encourage players to get more kills?

what i think what will happen is, majority of people will just re-roll task in order to skip them.
well, sike. you can’t re roll them, and therefore forced to do stuff that you don’t want to.

but just my two cents. of course.

for the rest, as i said, i’m looking at things that looks nice.

2 Likes

If those are weekly challangese that can be completed up to end of battlepass most people will unlock them anyway.
I just wish they remove or change “capture 1 strategic point” from main tasks as it’s impossible to do in half game modes and in defence.

3 Likes

I don´t understand the point of it? I can´t imagine situation in which purchasing T-60 with gold order is not a waste of ticket. It kind of seems to be pointless vehicle.

2 Likes

hmmm

3 Likes

does this require being within the strategic points for the kills to count toward the task?

does this include molotovs and the ones that look like bundles of tnt?

2 Likes

Never. Since only 30 parts kits (No compleet guns) where ever made, plus they where all loaded on a train to Austria in late april 1945, and that train wasn’t discovered until july 1945 by the Americans and British.

1 Like

oh yeah, forgot to change that part.

you can’t even do that…

1 Like

Every free veichle as @Shiivex already says has
two version

• Basic the free one: no cool skin and you need work for upgrade him

• Battlepass version the gold one: with cool skin and already upgraded

sort of like the event, where they can only be done in order, ie, 1st task, kill 3 tanks, 2nd task 20 kill dudes, u get the 20 kills, but it don’t count, as you have to do the first task, in order.

Also wheres that Berlin Devblog?

“Soon”

Its been over 1.5 weeks. They better have something good in store for us

3 Likes

Completing this challenge would be challenging

1 Like

On the scale of the universe it’s actually soon.

1 Like

A this point tommorow

Axis Tunisia will get some indirect help here. New battle pass will reward the last tank to them. A bit like t50 in Moscow. There’s already alot of allies player who have the Grant already so it should be fine.