The next Battle Pass season's new features

The fourth season of Battle Pass is about to begin. As usual, there are a number of exciting new features to look forward to!

MORE WEEKLY BATTLE TASKS

We’ve heard your feedback and suggestions on Battle Pass progress, and this season we’re experimenting with new weekly Battle tasks that will earn you extra Battle Pass progress points.

These will be complex tasks without the possibility of changing them. However, you will be able to complete them up to the end of the season and new tasks will be added to the list of available tasks once a week. These tasks will give you three progress points, which is the same as getting one new Battle Pass level at once!

Preliminary list of special tasks:

• Kill 30 enemies while playing in a tank or airplane.
  • Destroy 7 enemy vehicles.
  • Win 5 battles.
  • Capture 7 strategic points.
  • Kill 50 enemies while attacking a strategic point.
  • Kill 50 enemies while defending a strategic point.
  • Kill 20 enemies with a sniper rifle.
  • Kill 200 enemies with a submachine gun.
  • Kill 50 enemies with a hand grenade.
  • Earn 120 points for the use of engineering structures.

NEW REWARDS FOR THE SEASON

As Battle Pass rewards, in addition to the usual rewards in the form of various orders and in-game gold, new universal banners (posters) have been added.

Also in “Logistics” there will be 8 unique soldiers (one for each army in the game), purchased for Battle Pass gold orders.

As for unique weapons, 5 unique models will be added to “Logistics” (one for each army in the game, and some models, as before, can be used by several armies at once), purchasable for the Battle Pass gold orders:

DDD

The Hyde Model 35. One of the early designs of George Hyde, who designed the M3 Grease Gun.

DDD

ERMA EMP 44. A 9mm ERMA submachine gun designed for mass production, used by Volkssturm soldiers.

ddd

1929 model PPD. Experimental 7.62mm Degtyarev submachine gun of 1929.

ddd

VMP 1926. Designed by Heinrich Vollmer for the Reichswehr, tested in 1926, early predecessor of the familiar MP38 and MP40.

DDD

BSA Model 1926 Thompson. Thompson model, finalized by the Birmingham Small Arms Company, but not widely distributed.

Of course, you can’t do without unique models of your favorite vehicles! There will be 8 vehicles with historical camouflages added to “Logistics” from among the vehicles already present in the game (one for each army in the game), purchased for the Battle Pass gold orders:

ИС-1

T-60 “Red Army”, Moscow

DDD

Pz.IV E “Gespensterdivision”, Moscow

ППД 1944

A-20G-25 “La France Libre”, Normandy

Gerat 03

Bf 110 G-2 “Herget”, Normandy

ИС-1

Yak-3 “12” Saveliy Nosov, Berlin

Tiger E

Me 410 B-1 “Aufklärungsgruppe”, Berlin

ППД 1944

Grant MK I “Atlanta II”, Tunisia

Gerat 03

Pz.III J “Strolch II”, Tunisia

16 Likes

I can already hear the screams of my wallet.

gonna go for the pz3 in tunisia and erma emp 44 for berlin.

the rest , i get them on season 5.

5 Likes

ddd
Lol. Rather looks like a inchest child of the Madsen and the DP.

6 Likes

Reward T-60 vs reward Pz IVE doesn’t exactly feel symmetrical. Some nifty stuff though, thanks for the update.

4 Likes

Finally STG 44
axis_erma_emp_44

20 Likes

New weapons and vehicles look really great. You guys did a great job here. I’d love to buy EMP 44 and Pz IV at the very start of the new BP.

New tasks also look like a great idea, but they are also a bit inconsistent. I mean, killing 30 enemies with a tank, getting 20 kills as sniper or tasks with attacking/defending strategic points can easily be completed in one battle. Meanwhile it will take much longer time to win 5 battles for example.

Also, as always, we have some questions for you @Keofox, that aren’t necessarily connected with this devblog. Are there some more news about proper, nation specific engineer structures? We are waiting for them for such a long time already. Those are the last placeholders in the game for what I know but somehow they are still not replaced. We need those Maxims, M1919s and MGs on Laffette mounts.

6 Likes

Not maxim,DSHK!

2 Likes

I don’t think that DSHK is proper thing to use in the role of MG nest. It serves the role of small AA more.

Then tanker will can use weapon as weapon,not as stick from hatch?

No matter,12.7mm(?) mg more interesting.

Great to see, I just can’t wait for the update, having a break til 15th, love the game and all, but to stop grind fatigue wanted a break and saving my pennies ready for certain premiums too.

1 Like

Keofox , I hope that developers can provide more interesting toys like RMN50, and also hope that the same is true for pass vehicles. I want fire-breathing tanks such as OT26 instead of T60 with special paint. :worried:Can you convey this to the developers to make the next pass weapon more interesting. :smiley:

3 Likes

The two western allied smgs seem very interesting while the axis drum mag seems more practical

Neither of those (at least not for Berlin, in Moscow Maxim would be OK), the SG-43 Goriunov machine gun would be better. Sure, DShK would be cool and so would be the M2 machine gun, but axis don’t really have any counter to this (nor do Brits in Tunisia).

Asymmetric balance.

Just about as practical as the snail drum magazine of the MP 18, or even less practical. It had a 25 rounds capacity (some souces supposedly state 32 rounds).
But speaking of the high capacity - EMP 44 has more less the same double magazine contraption built into it as the MP 40/I

Seriously? Worst gold ticket tank ever?
I am entering the stage where even BP’s vehicles are no longer attracting to me.
(Most of them are already unlocked via campaign levels to me)

6 Likes

I suppose it’s one way of doing this - more damage vs higher fire rate.

1 Like

Nothing worth it here, except the new PPD that looks cool. I was hoping maybe for an STG45 for Berlin. Something usefull. We dont really need more 9mm SMGs. We have plenty already.

All of the vehicles are quite uninteresting too. Looks like with each battle pass the deva get more lazy with the skins. Like remember the Panther G skin for Berlin? That one is epic with M24 grenades, K98k rifles, basckpacks on it. Now it seems like were just getting new paint.

And T60 as a gold order? Couldnt you think of anything i dont know useful? For ex a BT7 skin would have been nice, when its upgraded its a beast. That would be useful, but a T60? No its not

6 Likes

The PPD-29 also gets a 50 or 42 (conflicting data) round magazine… and a 1 200 rpm fire rate, if 5 bullet hoses in normal progression (3 in Berlin and 4 in Moscow), an event one and a premium one wasn’t enough for Soviets