The game is unplayable for axis for over 3 weeks now. Axis players are worse than AI

guess i must have been very unlucky.

my last 20 matches as a soviets, i might have won… 4 of them if lucky?

granted. was top tier, and i’m the only one placing rallies.

but still.

played some japan too.

slighlty went better.

1 Like

I’ve played few matches as Soviets this morning and we’ve steam rolled the Germans so quickly that it was pretty pointless to build rally points at all.

I really do not understand how could have you won only 4 out of 20 matches while playing Soviets.

1 Like

you can always watch my own replays :eyes:

and admire how everything goes to shite in less than 10 mins.

i still… have no idea.

i would like to take part of the blaim, but i swear. i don’t see what i’m doing wrong.

other than trying to carry some " lemmings ".

2 Likes

I’ve been working on the Sovies as of late, am BR II, and it’s been touch and go on whether we win or not

I am not accusing you of lying. It’s just not what I have experienced. In fact, it’s completely reversed scenario.

eh…

i just unlocked my new latter toys, and wanted to grind missing planes but… i get all the most questionable teammates.

like, the opposition is not even that hard. occasionals fgs, stgs spams, and some not so scary tiger II h.

felt in love with the is 2 though.

popping tanks from the cupola has been my weekly favorite past time.

yeah i know.

that’s why i said i’m prolly unlucky on that front.

1 Like

I’m hoping to get some BR III here soon to see how bad it is for the Commies. Just wish I had me a BAR analog. Lol

1 Like

well it’s not as bad for the japs i’d say.

pps42s are a must have

too bad dp 27 is not br II, but for obv reasons

remember the first days of the merge playing low tier for the soviets, was kinda… a walk in the park.

i must admit.

mostly because mp40s were III but whatever.

so i decided to step up and… essentially lose since my win rates are actually 65% but that’s alright.

i don’t mind losing.

I actually don’t mind losing either. It’s a part of the game. Can’t win every match after all. It’s statistically and physically impossible
What I can’t stand and what gets me infuriated is when my teammates can’t do anything

2 Likes

I have ran into a few BR-5 matches where we’ve curbstomped the Axis players, but I’m not sure what it is because they aren’t running any tanks for my BT7A and T50 to kill except for the occasional Pz. IV

Axis playerbase are dead these days, specially Low BR

yea same won like 8/10 match so far only lose cause some german came back (this was yesterday)

1 Like

Got tired of not being able to dominate the enemy blindfolded?

No, it just made my event grind easier since I can just switch faction and bot farm like before merge, except is easier post merge somehow

I don’t main faction, just do my dailies and move on

And for your “question”, yes I still dominate my enemy blindfolded

They are just lemmings. It’s not even hard to do, really… Kinda boring now; worse than bots is about right.

Yesterday evening, there was more axis players than usa/Sovs for me (US East).

I do not known how to interpret this trend change other than:

• weekend warriors.

It was strange.

3 Likes

How the mighty 3rd Reich falls

1 Like

We got Nazi simps on the eastern half of the US? Aight get grand papi’s Garand from the attic. We got some Nazi scum to put the fear of 30-06 into

2 Likes

3 Likes