The Enlisted Silver earning is too low

Good day lads, I’m a new Enlisted player. I have been playing for just a few days and I already enjoyed the game so far. There is one thing that kinda frustrated me about is the yield of Silver, which is relatively low. As a result it is now very difficult for me to purchase or upgrade any weapons, or to enlist new soldiers. I wish the dev could acknowledge about this situation, as with such a low reward system, it could potentially discourage new players to play the game.
I have played War Thunder for 3 years and I know who Gaijin is. But I feel like even the Silver Lions gain is better than that of Enlisted.
What do you guys think?

36 Likes

Yea it’s sht. I’m a max player I scored like 14k points and got like 1.8-2k silver.

12 Likes

Silver is not difficult to find. But the price of weapon upgrades is too high.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s low. I think it should be like a 50% conversion rate of the points you got in battle. So if you made 14k you will get 7k silver

9 Likes

There should be silver reward for earning badges and winning. I suggest this as to not have players focus solely on earning points to win. Let’s reward dynamic gameplay and player support. Badges could yield 1k silver, such as, best support badge, best driver badge, best capture, best builder, best AA, best sniper, best tanker etc.

5 Likes

GLORY (AND REWARDS) FOR HEROES

The best player should be rewarded additionally. Right!

Early next year, we plan to introduce an additional Silver reward for special combat achievements, not just to honor the best players, but also to increase their progress in a measurable way.

3 Likes

You have too high of expectations man remember they promised a significant amount for selling legacy squads which turned out to be only 10 k less than a tier 4 soldiers well they perceive the economy differently than us players they think the economy is excellent you can tell that by answers that helpers give so if this is ideal economy they see these rewards as additional boost and will try to make them as low as possible so my guess is 100 for every badge

1 Like

my guess is they are testing and gathering data on new player retention related to economy and grinding issues. testing the waters, so to say.

the problem is that this system requires to see how many players can hold and stay, and how many new players are lost and uninstall. but those that you lost, were they a worthy price for starting the test at the lowest possible income, and work up from there?

2 Likes

47 exp = 5 silver

The current pricing is not sustainable at al for newer players like you. One suggestion that I can give is to buy the BP. If you buy it once you earn enough gold by completing it to buy the next BP. Though the silver gain is not huge you can still get a handsome amount once you complete it and keep repeating the tasks once you are done.

Maybe we can reduce the cost of silver coins
Or increase the income of silver coins
Either
Because inflation is currently quite serious, although I received a large amount of compensation after the merger, there is not much left of them now, which worries me.

Base income was bad before, its the battlepass that is no longer a valuable source of currency.
You get a total of 72.000 silver from Battlepass which is good in terms of weapon purchase prices, but nothing compared to upgrade and enlisting prices.

Upgrading a gun from 3 stars to 6 stars costs about 10000 each with 40% discount.

After completing the Battlepass, you can get 1000 silver for competing daily tasks, this number is so insignificant that I don’t even bother with them.
Grinding Battlepass used to be the biggest source of silver orders and now its completely worthless.

Darkflow needs to increase the Battlepass silver rewards.

3 Likes

intentional dev design. it is too keep you frustrated so you buy premium/battle pass and increase silver earnings.

you know that we pretty much got exact copy of premerge economy just with unified resources instead of divided resources? they had 3 years of time to gather data and improve economy.

what do you mean by current? cause it was always pretty bad.

i do not agree with that. we might have the same numerical income, didnt bothered to make the numbers and i take your opinion at face value, but in no way you can convince me we have the same numerical expenses, and especially the new players expense and income balance.
if we have the exact income, but increased expense, the economy taken as a whole is completely different.

the “you dont have to buy 30 g43s now” ship left the harbor long ago, after being completely debunked.

1 Like

it is pretty much carbon copy of old economy with few changes. it is only that the problems of old economy are much more visible with silver income.

and do you know what those changes are?

• you pay more upfront for weapon, but pay less for upgrade netting you about same price for fully upgraded weapon (and into this price i take account RNG lottery for upgraded weapons)
  • you pay for fully upgraded soldier upfront vs cheap random level soldier+upgrades before merge. idk exact numbers for rng lottery for soldiers, but i suspect that price after merge is slightly higher. also it makes getting max stat soldier impossible which is clear demerit for players
  • you pay for vehicles. yeah that was shitty decisions from devs and clear demerit for new economy.

so overall income is same, prices for fully upgraded weapons and soldiers are the same and only clear negative change is paying for vehicles.
here is some data:
for silver weapon order you needed 25k xp
for silver soldier order you needed 50k xp
you earn 5 silver for 47xp
for 25k xp you earn ~2660 silver.

i can not consider that having to pay around 15k from tier3 upwards on each and all, ALL vehicles, whether you want to use it or not it doesnt matter cause you HAVE to forcibly pay to get the next one, when before they were free, an improvement, and a reduce in expense.

i can not consider the removal of rng stars to be on par with the math calculations given. we were never, EVER, given the rate of chance for 3, 4, 5 or 6 star items being pulled directly via gacha rng. so, its a matter of perception, and educated assumptions. in my experience if you spend 10 silver coins on tier IV soldiers, before you usually get 5 or 6 2 stars, couple 3 stars, and one or two 4-5 soldiers. you sold the rest, kept the good ones, and move on.
now, with 10 silver orders translated to silver coins, you can not even buy ONE tier IV soldier, let alone 10 of them to roll the gacha.
even if you spend 10x silver orders worth, meaning 110k silvers, you get 10 1 star soldiers. with the same rng on stats as before.

not even getting into the reroll for good perk points into account, given it is more of a richer layer to play with that system, but how much a reroll for perks costed before? 1 silver order. with the added chance of besides getting perfect stats on pull, the added extra rng stats that could net you a more starred soldier. now? well, just another soldier worth, 11k, with no chance of it being any higher than 1 star.

given the increase number of players in matches, the income of non-top players have plunged, since more players on your side equals more spread kills among the team, equals less silver income.

IT DOES NOT MATTER if the silver per XP remains the same, if the average get less XP per match by definition of the way XP is earned. (meaning, kills and vehicle kills are the most profitable)

there are much more instances where expenses have skyrocketed, but with these i think it could suffice to say we do NOT have the same economy.

and with that, i rest my case, your honour!

1 Like

If anyone tries to defend the system try Deleting your account and restarting without premium and see how well you do without all that benefits

2 Likes

oh, i didnt even wanted to touch the premium vs non premium issue, it is a matter too sensitive, given i only had paid premium for 1 day in my entire career, in order to buy some extra slots. oh that premium day, what fond memories i made. and what absurdly different it was to f2p playing.

even the most experienced veteran killing the entire enemy army with 1 single bullet would be shocked if they try the f2p experience for a while and see the end match earning screen.

not to even look at that poor fella testing the game to see if it suits him. maybe he could make 250-300 silver on his first couple rodeos? and seeing the costs of anything? 10 battles to buy a tier 1 soldier, to be able to actually cycle his soldiers and not be stuck with standard squad as they come from the box?

2 Likes

I know the pain considering I’ve already had to make two accounts already is an F2P I’m just lucky I did it before the merge happened

i dont think he is trying to defend the system, he is usually very critical with it, but he seems to be falling into the psychological trap of “the silver income per XP is the same, therefore silver income per match is the same” when in actuality the XP income itself have changed.

1 Like