The Enlisted Silver earning is too low

you are right about this but still doesn’t justify the increase in initial buying prices of guns and soldiers, especially random perk soldier , it doesn’t matter they removed upgrade or reduced it by 3k (69 * 200 VS 9900) as long as somebody especially a new player cant buy it it will be useless especially if you need a perfect tier 3 or 4 or even 2

1 Like

The new players are getting the short end of the stick here and I would not want to delete my account and restart over again

like i said this is clear demerit.

this was my calculation before they changed prices

after changing price cost of fully upgraded +6 weapon is 13000 silver. with RNG chances that i have given price would be 13.7k for fully upgraded weapon. unless those RNG chances are significantly higher (i doubt they are) than according to my calculation price of the weapon is probably about same before and after merge.

[

cant really comment on RNG chances for soldiers cause i dont have data, but upgrade costs to lvl2 and lvl3 were rather cheap before merge and didnt significantly increase price. bulk of the soldier upgrade cost was usually lvl5 with iirc 72 bronze soldier orders for t3 and t4 soldiers and if you include silver soldier order that would be 8200 silver in new economy. even if all soldiers came as level 3 you would pay ~8800 silver which is basically price of t3 soldier (only few campaigns even had assaulters 4 before merge) upgrade from lvl 2 to lvl5 was 9400 silver IIRC.

also did you notice that selling soldiers gives you significantly more money? before after you spent 1 silver soldier order you would get few bronze orders for lower level soldiers. now you get 90-95% of your silver back.

reroll is now ~10% more expensive for t4 soldiers, but much cheaper for all other soldiers.

considering that only t4 class is assaulters, affected stuff is relatively minimal compared to previous economy.

well i only somewhat agree with this. income of people who were top tier and bot farming has certainly dropped, but income of newbies and people who were farmed has increased relative to premerge status.

calling both economies bad isnt defending the system. except vehicle cost everything is pretty much the same.

the top performers (not me, so i cant personally comment) seem to still have a good silver flow. i seen people complain because they “only” earned 4,500 silver in a match. i cried a little while reading that, i reckon.

the mid/low performers, on the other hand, are having LESS income than before, cause given the amount of silver to be earned per match is fixed (you can only kill so many enemies, they are not infinite and therefore it is a limited resource), top still top by far, extreme differences have not disappeared specially in situations of tank, bomber or paratrooper spam in rotation.

but cmon, i dont think you could defend that “A, B and C have risen in price, D, E, and F stood more or less the same, so the economy is still the same”, on hindsight it seems like a fallacy dont it?

my personal opinion, is that the economy we have NOW is worse than the one we had BEFORE, for the average user. and specially, which is sad to say, to the new players we so desperately need to attract to keep the game viable.

that is why i said that i somewhat agree. before i could easily farm newbies/bots for loads of xp and now i have to fight good players on enemy and my team for kills.

not really. before merge i was top in over 90% of the matches in most campaigns. now i vary between top and mid depending on the match.

you wont be getting opposition from me if you want to buff economy cause both economies were bad.

System is ok :laughing:

I could buy more silvers if I want to. Completely unrelated thing.

but I didn’t buy it, it’s all from my gaming. :sunglasses:

No, you either bought it or just sold pre-merge soldiers (or you juar had way too many orders from pre-merge, doesn’t really matter)

You definitely haven’t obtained so many silvers by regularly playing the game after merge dropped.

I have received 14 million after conversion. I spent 1 million and then got it back for playing in January. I get 3k silver per game and play 10 times a day. This works out to 1 million per month. You can also get silver from the battle pass.

Spoiler

That’s what I thought :slight_smile: so your first post was completely meaningless.
I guess you were just trying to show off.

There’s quite difference between 14mil and 1 mil. And 1 mil means you are playing 333 battles per month if your average income is 3k.
Which I highly doubt, screenshots of 2 out of 333 matches really aren’t solid evidence, lmao. Especially since you obtained only 2500 on 1 screen.

Btw. Most people definitely don’t have enough time to play 330+ matches per month.

The fact that you’re a nolifer doesn’t change anything about current income policy not being enough for most players.

3 Likes

to contextualize what 10 battles per day means… it is ~3-4 hours of gameplay every day.

1 Like