The concussion effect improving

@1942786, since you are active right now in this topic I need to ask you about this, all I need right now is some sort of clarification that this is either a bug or intended:

In short with Stalingrad Full Access prices for upgrading soldiers are the same for all TIERs of soldiers, doesn’t matter if TIER 1 or 2 or 3 and that is wrong. TIER 1 doesn’t change compared to standard cost, TIER 2 is 3 times lower and finally TIER 3 is 4 times lower (the only one that is correct).

I personally think that it is better now.

Glad you’re online, I’m a tnt spamer. i feel like that skill is actually +50% grenade flight speed, resulting in a throw distance that is actually +100% more.
Regarding the grenade nerf, I suggest not forgetting to nerf the accuracy of throwing. Now throwing grenades is very accurate, a skilled tnt spamer can easily blow up a tank from 30m away even without the throwing distance skill.
Also, I would like to be compensated for my tnt and grenade backpack, they cost more than any gun.

@1942786

Since you are pretty active here I would like you to ask one question about another topic that is frequently talked about since the update - LMGs, stamina drain and bipods.

I personaly think that it was good change and have no problem with using LMGs after the update. But there are many players saying that you should fixed bipods first before introducing stamina drain (I will not comment on those who simply want to run and gun without any limitations).

I also know that bipoding was somehow improved with the last update, but it’s still not perfect. Are you planning to improve it much more in the nearest future? We really need it to unleash full potential of proper LMG mechanics.

Overall good job on the update and it’s nice to hear that we will have another poll.

Second little question - when is “Make Enlisted a Better Place” coming back?

1 Like

I think concussion on allies is required, to stop people spamming, but as not everyone groups up, people play solo and get their kills at whatever impact to someone else… maybe even a new FF warning, if players continues doing so in x mins, they get XP penalty? I don’t mean FF killing anyone, just a warning indicating it would… maybe that would work.

I also think the vitality meta needs to go, so Headshaking perk should apply greater benefits, then people won’t keep moaning…

Keep up the good work and thank you for raising volume on tailgunners, hope plane callouts still WIP :+1:

1 Like

By the way, here is a bug that allows players to get almost unlimited bullets.

This game previous concussive effect is even greater than those games with friendlyfire!
Also this game has much more powerful fire (especially from vehicles in some campaign) than many games.
And dont you think that’s weird to have so strong concussive effect from explosive but ZERO fire suppression?
Current concussive effect strength is acceptable. But not for shell-shock coming through barriers. Hiding behind a wall shouldnt get shock this strong from the explosion.

Also explosive is OP yes. But is OP because some players exploit it. Perk of +50% range is ridiculous OP. Also for those rambos carrying 4x9 of explosive with +50% throw range is just kind of exploiting.
Have you played Day of Infamy? One reason of this game dead is because of too many explosive spam. When using guns is not the way to play a FPS game, then there’s serious issue about the game.
But explosive is still infantry’s main AT weapons. If you nerf this real hard, infantry will suffer even more from tanks.

1 Like

that will not happen because people do not consider their teammates before trhowing a grenade.

how many times have you been told that perk doesn’t work for all explosions?

1 Like

PLS nerf the explosive packs, grenade throw perk with 3 explosive packs are destroying gameplay, it is a first person shot game, not grenade throwing simulator, Any firearms are now useless ,only explosive packs

3 Likes

I dont mind if frags go negative it makes people use less explosives… or at least more careful instead of bombing all over a point barely effecting the enemies.

Oooooooooh Noooooo i will get Thousands of Silver back for the Pouches…

What will i do then with my 8000 TNTs cant sell them…

Or my 10000 Knifes
450 Flamethrowers
250 Mortars
500 Star1 Pistols

This List is so Damn Long…

3 Likes

unfortunately your studio made the same mistake it frequently makes, failure to use the perspective of the average player when implementing new mechanics.

if you had put this “feature” in front of a focus group before pushing it to live, they would have made you aware it was extremely flawed.

since it is obvious your studio’s current design process is flawed you should probably make adjustments to it. having a focus group test things on the dev server and provide feedback before live release would be a good start.

for everyone saying “open beta is to test these types of things”, actually no. open beta is for identifying and fixing bugs. core mechanics are supposed to be figured out in alpha. to push these types of poorly conceptualized new mechanics into a live game that players are paying $ for is unprofessional at best.

3 Likes

damn straight. this game still feels like an alpha sometimes

5 Likes

Fix the explosive pack spam, it’s a fps game not some nade throwing contest.

1 Like

I think the nature of game development has changed past those rigid definitions that defined progress in the past.

This game is being actively developed and released concurrently, with the community giving instant feedback which is fed back into the development. It’s a living product and as such, some things just won’t work as imagined when released into the wild. Luckily they can be adjusted and fine tuned as problems and conflicts surface.

It’s messier and in some ways less efficient but it seems to be the way the industry is shifting, especially in the f2p market

> Blockquote
I had described about this grenade/explosive meta in this topic.
It is really ridiculous to see explosive flying up to 70m and grenade to 100m.
It requires almost no skill to do so.
So people demand the nerf of such perk, or for explosives themselves.
BUT, we must also consider one positive effect of this grenadier make-up of squads.It actually makes the end game battle being somehow a bit fair, for instance: solved the issue of m2 carbine as grenades would cover people until reaching the optimal range for m2. Or else, m2 team would be really useless when combating fg42 in mid range.
So, I hope developers can treat this issue seriously. Most end game players hate this grenade meta, but for many reasons, they have already invested much silver orders on building these squads based on it. Please don’t hurt the end game players by too much when fixing the problem.

1 Like

You speak here like a crown, crying for not losing your 0 skill crutch. Ohhhhhh nooo you cannot nerf TNT and that perk I spend too many silverssssssss nooooooooo

listen, I am speaking with extreme objectivity here. If u dare to check the link I put in my reply to keofox, then u will see it was me months ago saying there is an issue with the grenade/explosive perk. POOH.

What about the bloom slider and the lighting ?

but did you fix concussion being unstopped by walls or various other objects?