The concussion effect improving

I think small explosions such as grenades or far explosions should only result in slight ringing, not full blur

Hello, when will the next season start? Iā€™ve been playing since the first test

Hello, although it is a test, there are many improvements in each update, and I will always support you
:grinning:

Newcomer mission: what is capybara

1 Like

since you guys wont remove it, i can honestly say its far better now than when stalingrad was introduced.

still hate it tho.

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Steven. First time poster. Long term game coder. So I know a bit about balance.

Fundamentally, do incremental balance changes. Nothing major (unless something is broken). A single number from 9 to 10 might be enough. Nothing wild unless itā€™s OP. Nerfs should be pretty major to get things under control.

I noticed the nerf on Morta. Probably about the right amount to bring it back from those youtube vids I watched. But the amount itā€™s nerfed seems a bit overkill. I Loathed getting 50 kills with it when the radio operator can get 50 kills in a match or 2 easy with even a 4 minute Cooldown. Took me about 12 matches. So even if you double itā€™s damage and radius, itā€™s still like 3-4 matches to get 50 kills.

The problem in my books is the lazy play. Just make it HORRIBLY inaccurate at long range. Make it a shot gun version of artillery. If you are within 50m, you can land things perfect, but itā€™s dangerous. But anything over 100m and you are missing by about 20m. Anything over 150 and you miss by 50m. 250m and you miss by 100m. Something like that.

But buff the damage they do so we arenā€™t just wounding. Start with 25% more damage. And increase the inaccuracy by about 50%. It might be pretty close to perfect. If thatā€™s too big of a jump, make it 15% and 25%. Almost no noticeable difference. But the smaller you go in the changes, the more frequent you need to change them to be able to get close to balanced.

Also donā€™t kill the meta. Just bring everything up close to it.

Grease gun sucks compared to the MP40. You should up the accuracy if itā€™s not shooting as fast. Or you should make all movement with it about 10% faster than the MP40. Or something. Allies tends to get owned on Normandy and I believe itā€™s because people hate the grease gun. They all seem to be sitting back and using rifles. And this game tends to be all about charging in. And when Iā€™m the only one charging in, it gets tiresome getting owned because Iā€™m a lone target in a sea of enemy.

So yeah, incrementally buff the teams that lose a lot. Swapping the roles around on maps will allow you to see if itā€™s the map or the weapons which are out of balance. If you swap them around and suddenly Allies are owning, then adjust the spawn points or out of bounds by 10% distance to control point. If Allies still get owned, buff some of the weapons by 10% or so until they start getting more even amount of wins.

When itā€™s 75% wins for Axis and 25% for Allies, thereā€™s something wrong.

1 Like

soļ¼Ÿ

Wait for first BAR.

Worst necro ever

1 Like

Ok, Stevenā€¦ I mean who gives a [edited] about your name. However how about this. Learn how to play this game and stop using magic skill issue button to get kills.

Actually after reading the rest of your post just quit playing the game.

Nice necro btw.

1 Like

lol

honestly

quite impressive

1 Like

I missed it :cry:

1 Like

happy new year everyone :wink:

capyā€‹bara

what is it

hello

Wellā€¦
Uhā€¦
A Mammal?

Capybara is the name of the worlds largest rodent and the worlds fastest growing mammal. They are chunky squareishly shaped big rats that live foraging free in tall-grassy terrain, in marshlands and in valleys of wild meadows between bushy mounds & hills of raw hard rock. Capybara meatā€™s a red lean and delicious as well as nutritious meat and Capybara breeding will probably partially help to reduce the ecological cost per pound red meat made from breeding & birth to slaughtering & selling out in a store. Capybars live in the Pampas areas & in some surrounding bush- & wet- lands.
There are some Capybara Gauchos, which is both sci-fi, fantasy and lulz -worthy.

wtf is with all the necros on this topicā€¦

2 Likes

Weekly bans. Over watch your game or hire people to do it. Please? Thank you? Itā€™s not hard to spot cheating.

Necropost