Testing the "Rzhev" update

hi! as replied here: Community Bug Reporting System

the issue was forwarded and it is known, we must wait for a fix ! its all we can say now sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Appreciate it. It’s just that we have been waiting for a fix for 7 months at this point. With every major update I hope this issue has been fixed. But it remains as it is.

4 Likes

@Shiivex perhaps you can answer me.

I’m interested (also) in the German 88 and knowing you, you probably already bought it, and tested it being alpha.

My question is: how does it fares against planes? Is there a lead indicator just like if you were in a m3? Are the fuse shells working, and effective, against planes?

:thinking:

2 Likes

Sooooo.

Proxy rounds or just normal HE rounds?

I logged this on CBR a long time ago, it is probably over a year ago, it just got closed.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/dbdqRJnxa7d2

Will the Texas-sized dispersion be fixed on Type 100 MG?

Since it’s introduction I only unlocked the selling price upgrade because the only thing it’s good for is wasting ammo.
Type 100 only selling bonus unlocked

1 Like

FG 42 should be buffed to 13.2 to be on par with AVS-36 (and maybe AVT-40 should be buffed to 13.2 as well - the same gun type, caliber and muzzle speed).
This would bring fairness and consistence (tier III 7.62mm semi-autos with 12 dmg, tier IV 7.62mm semi-autos with 12.7 dmg, and tier V 7.62mm select-fire rifles with 13.2 base damage each). As it is now, AVS-36 has no counterparts - it lays down soldiers on much longer distances than any other select-fire.

@Euthymia07 @James_Grove

is the g41(M) reload fixed with this major patch yet?

3 Likes

Btw, the test server now only has Rzhev maps available (for USSR vs Germany obviously), enjoy!

2 Likes

Even though I care most about gameplay I got to say the new graphics/lighting is top notch. A huge face lift.

Games looks simply much better!

Well done.

2 Likes

Damage is very reasonable as it is.
Im actually concerned about the hidden stats of these guns, please read this if you are interested.

T20 is just better in every way than FG42 II and AVT-40 is slightly weaker but only has 15 rounds, I think it would be fair to buff these two to be a bit more competitive with the new SF rifles.

There need some redo with animations on it, so all we can do is wait for now.

You are entitled to your opinion, but consider checking on the actual stats of these weapons that are not showed in game.

I already played the dev server
T20 is in line with the GWO T20E
Which is fine
FG42 2 has been aids since its introduction (Though honestly its just a badge right up there with event name icons for a red flag on a player)
Doubly so now that it can face yanks
And the AVT is absolutely fine other than 15rnd mags

well, i kinda assumed the g41(w) animations could be tweaked for it but okay…

From Preliminary patchnotes for the “Rzhev” update:

Will or could Gold Order Vehicles also gain this bonus? At current, there isnt much beyond cosmetic reasons or using a vehicle early (which doesn’t do much if you have everything unlocked) to get many of them if they are not available for multiple squads (if they are available for multiple squads they at least allow for the vehicle to be used in multiple squads simultaneously). Having a 20% XP boost though would be a very welcome change, especially if it compounded with the gold soldier … I would get a +40% boost by having a gold vehicle and a gold soldier to a vehicle :smiley:

Remember it only applies to the squad upgrade.

Don’t affect XP/Silver.

So only viable when you leveling up a new squad etc.

Reposting question here:

I have a question about the Premium Flak 37

With it came the introduction of HE-TF rounds. (Timed Fuse Rounds)

But currently, as there is no control to set range manually in enlisted, it is just a glorified HE round.

Will a ranging feature be added later? Or perhaps Proximity fuse route just for a gimmick?

Or will it remain for all intesive purposes, a normal HE round.

The AA functionality of the vehicle was a pretty appealing notion. at least the potential was :slight_smile:

Im a bit suprised that this vehicle would be released without that mechanic. Wouldnt it have been better for this vehicle to come out when its a thing?

5 Likes

I mean that too should change … it should just be an XP boost that impacts silver.

2 Likes

I tested the “new” Stalingrad Panzer IV G and the flag in game looks very low quality.

14 Likes