love the last one :+1:

3 Likes

Is the bolt-action perk fixed?

1 Like

Woa new house decor looks cozy!

1 Like

Just pick a few to talk about
Maybe the economy isn’t so bad now?
Although it’s not as good as before and upgrades are always very expensive.
But when you learn how to fight, your silver coin income will also increase.
Maybe you can have 500 silver coins without a premium account

This is a multiplayer game
Since no one wants to deal with it and no one wants to be far from the shooting track
Isn’t it natural to be massacred?
(Except the U.S. military
The other factions all have early aircraft with appropriate capabilities that can be quickly acquired to fight each other or attack the ground.
My guess is that players can learn how to destroy or intercept high-risk targets in a matter of hours to days if they are willing to learn.
Unlike some parasites that occupy strategic positions but only sneak attacks on the enemy’s ass)

There are already enough players who are more incompetent than the AI
From this point of view
Today’s AI isn’t that bad

Anti-tank rocket launchers rely on metal jets to penetrate weak points and soldiers (personal understanding)
This means that it has different damage methods than anti-tank rifles.
Prioritize attacking the fuel tank and engine to cause them to catch fire.

how come the frikkin plane tree camouflage is still bugged?

how many reports are needed?

16?

but for the rest, it’s really great.

4 Likes

Can someone screenshot what the KE7’s sight picture looks like? I have no way of testing since it is locked.

2 days again - what a joke!

I’m not gonna lie, you wrote all of that, and I don’t have a single clue of what you’re trying to say.

2 Likes

According to datamines, AVT-40 will get heat-seeking bullets and FG42s will allow dual wielding.

If you don’t trust datamines, then do datayours.

6 Likes

ba-dum-tsss-drum

5 Likes

So, this mean we don’t get points if we repair a teammate vehicle that was damaged by the enemy?

1 Like

Probably because some geniuses abused a design flaw…

You know the turds that parked the entire match in water and repaired each others…

1 Like

What? It literally said damaged by allies, how did you come out with damaged by the enemy?

1 Like

What a Blazkowicz way to do it :laughing: . Also nice dad joke.

1 Like

because i thought it was imposible to damage allied vehicles

Do the HE-TF supposed to make a black explosion like when para plane arrive? cause when i fire it into the sky nothing happen.

Is the xp boost for using hero troops exclusively for leveling the squad they are in, or does it contribute to greater score/currency returns like a minor version of premium squads?

Exclusively for squad levelling

1 Like

I was waiting for you to post this. Lol. The US camo pants which came alongside the old set are still missing in the Pacific. Despite the issue being ‘acknowledged’.

@James_Grove @Euthymia07 @Shiivex I request you to ask the developers to fix this issue ASAP! I mentioned this during the testing of the past major update and it is still not fixed. This requires a simple fix in coding and that’s it.
Link to my post: Community Bug Reporting System

I am attaching some screenshots yet again for your kind convenience.

1 Like