Testing the "Rzhev" update

The fact that I am personally worried about is whether we need to grind the Jumbo 76 to get to the Pershing. If that’s the case then it will prolong the grind for the Allied players ever further.

5 Likes

finally a proper camo for firefly, I cannot wait

click here

4 Likes

Vehicles already suffer an experience penalty and have plenty of countermeasures
(But most people prefer to wait for death on the ground or ignore threats)
Just need to strengthen the anti-aircraft guns
Increase aiming assist and range to 1000 meters
Removes cooldown and increases ammo reserves
Added anti-aircraft guns preset on the map

I think this is more effective and reasonable
after all.
If players are unwilling to protect themselves
Then their death was self-inflicted.
Otherwise, even just throwing bombs back and forth can easily kill them.

2 Likes

@James_Grove hi, I have put on here, twitter, reddit and CBR over the years, please give SAS, Morroccans some basic customization options for non Tunisia. You have already added options for Ardennes, but what about Normandy, Pacific?

4 Likes

Do you know if linking accounts between console/PC is in the works? I was primarily a console player but getting a PC this summer and heard that you cant link accounts. I’d love to participate on these test servers but don’t have the time to afford starting all over again.

2 Likes

We don’t have such feature.

1 Like

If there are multiple Golden Soldiers in a team, the bonuses obtained should be allowed to stack, because upgrading high-level teams, such as third level assault teams and third level machine gun teams, is very difficult, especially for newcomers. Therefore, allowing the bonuses obtained by Golden Soldiers to stack can help players quickly overcome difficult periods.

3 Likes

But is it a possibility in the future?

That camo looks good! Gonna be harder to spot!

1 Like

Is there anything mentioned in game to have different AT guns (higher vs lower tier) &/or AAA guns?

If anything can the overheat mechanic be removed from AAA guns? It already has a magazine mechanism and reload time that is improperly times with the overheat mechanic. Or remove the magazine and have just the overheat mechanism?

I’d just like to know because I have made a post as well as a few others since the merge. Thought I’d ask. Thanks in advance for any response!

4 Likes

The overheat feature on AA guns was implemented back when the was only one AA gun(Flakvierling) and it could be aimed down at infantry. Its a vestigial mechanic that should’ve been removed a long time ago.

5 Likes

Vehicle skins are still being sold for gold only, right? No option to use customisation orders?

1 Like

pretty much

1 Like

Official suggestion time.

1 Like

Wish console players can test it too

3 Likes

what i really dislike is that we need to BUY the camo for the premium tanks we BOUGHT should it be …like free?since its premium vehicles? and also some of them dont have basic camo option like stug a for example since its basic camo is white it cant equip gray and also valentine and sherman on the soviet side … they have british,us camos not soviet ones

4 Likes

One thing I’d like to check you guys’s opinion is related to the new soviet SVD-30, which apparently is far better than the German Walther A115 “counterpart”. A scoped semi auto at BR2? While the other squads gets literally a reskinned G41? (it even has the same sounds). They should be brought up to the same BR, or find a way to slap a scope on the one that doesn’t have it

1 Like

Generally meta dependent its balanced out by fact that its a premium ( rare) and Axis BR 2 is already filled with semi auto rifles and 10rd bolties.

I kinda LIKE that my Moroccan warriors are in robes everywhere… Makes them stand out, it’s a feature :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

its entirely false people can just keep spawning planes. honestly it takes forever for plane to respawn. also, i just killed 15 planes with an anti air gun, easy.

2 Likes