Testing the "Rzhev" update

feels unnecessary to have “ammo” this many times in the new UI, we know it’s ammo. Maybe just 1 “ammo” at the top with the corresponding amount listed underneath?
11c99fbb99c2c54597124f645718b802

1 Like

Idk, I think it’s very important. Especially for planes.

I actually rely on it sorry

1 Like

what else could it mean?

Commanders, the test server is extended until Monday, June 10th (07:00 UTC). Have fun and happy testing!

7 Likes

nice i can play more Rzhev now

1 Like

I’ve noticed a good number of the American uniforms look improved, including the glove models. I would love to see more changes like this done to the other faction models but I’ll list a few and some misc things that would make the overall cosmetics experience a little more unique. I’ll say a few things about the new lighting too.

Cosmetics/Misc

• Helmet covers for German squads with camouflage parkas, just let them be matched already. The cosmetic system already sucks give us a small break.

• Proper amount of cosmetic gear on all default units, backpacks, webbing, ammunition pouches (non-para Airborne squads still run around with their naked uniforms but the Premium squads keep some of the gear. I understand the devs probably want an incentive to buy cosmetics but I’m still gonna say it anyways. Just make or give them basic models and then have purchasable items like Ammo Pouches and Grenade Pouches override the stock models, ez pz.

• Fix helmet straps on German soldier models to be right under the chin just like many of the American soldier models. Maybe give the Soviets some chin strap adjustments too?

• Adjust disproportionate body parts on some of the character models. Japanese seem to be the only faction I don’t see oddly sized body parts.

• Give Japanese soldiers their tan uniforms, please.

• Fix British uniforms for Normandy, Bulge, and the Pacific. They look dorky as shit without their gear and boot puttees.

• New playermodels animations: walking, strafing, shooting, aiming, sprinting, and improve the ragdoll physics by fixing collision (i.e legs colliding through each other) and make ragdolls baggier like a sack of potatoes. Medal of Honor Airborne has some of the most satisfying ragdoll physics I’ve ever encountered in a video game for example. Enlisted’s ragdolls did get improved a number of updates ago but they’re still kind of stiff. Dead bodies can look stiff IRL but they can also look downright mangled and add to the atmosphere in a battle.

Lighting

• There are some areas where shadows appear pixelated or improperly rendered on character models even at max settings, I’ve noticed this more with indoor environments.

• Indoor lighting is much better for visibility but if possible try to allow for contact shadows in-engine or allow an option for those of us with computers that can render all of that.

Screenshot_20240607_201743_com.opera.browser_edit_1283229046157

3 Likes

Can anyone please confirm has SAS or Moroccans got customization options?

only in battle of the bulge they do have different outfit on test server

Spoiler

I dont have SAS, so I cant check them

The SAS have normal british cloth in bulge and that it

1 Like

Meh.

Here’s better:

9a3d9e2ade1e8ff6014a0d2215cad34f

80s were glorious years.

4 Likes

AT launchers detonate even in the wide open sometimes. Im working on a video compilatiomn for this.

1 Like

Iirc the indicator also shows up when you use the mg mounted on the turret, ofc only if the tank owns one.

3 Likes

Give me gold wheels on my Tiger II H with gold camo stripes :star_struck::smirk::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ho-I’s HEAT shell has 90mm penetration, enough to penetrated Sherman front armour, and it can also counter infantry.
Ho-I(BR 2) with HEAT shell is more powerful than Chi-Nu(BR 4), it shouldn’t stay at BR2 any longer.

1 Like

lol the problem is Chi Nu shouldn’t be br 4 in the first place. There are similar tanks with 75mm heat shell like m8 Scott and panzer 3n that are also on br2.

5 Likes

IMO, Ho-Ni II<Ho-Ni III<Chi-Nu<Ho-I
Flying speed of shells is not a big deal, even opposite, low speed shells are more powerful when against infantry.

Rzhev is pretty fun ngl altho it seem like you cant place rally within 70m of point C? seem weird to me but idk if that intended

Forgot the screenshot but here it is

1 Like

Can anyone confirm what US tanker squad can use the M4A3E2 76? Is it just the 66th Armor Regiment (tanker3) that also utilizes the M26 Pershing? Cause if so thats terrible since it pushes a hard choice between either.

Can we perhaps get the 69th Tank battalion which Maxes out at M4A2s the new A3E2 76?? or 48th Royal which gets sherman 2s , M10 and M4A3 105? (& is available to post-merge player base)

I just dont think every single top tier US vehicle should be limited to only 1 tank unit. :man_shrugging:

I presume developers want to push more slot purchases and one way of doing that is to make sure new players can run several vehicles they like in different squads :thinking:

7 Likes