Testing the "Rzhev" update

Ok, it’s perfectly for you to like that uniqueness, but some of us would be happier having normal uniforms :wink:

1 Like

They ARE normal :stuck_out_tongue:
Those in Bulge aren’t.

The twist is that Moroccan warriors, simply shouldn’t be in other “campaigns” than Tunisia.

Or here are some easy examples with Indian soldiers in ww2:
main-qimg-74241da9e803be1bbc2b174698176c10-lq

They are dressed… as Indian soldiers. Their own uniforms. Even those who were sent to Europe.

What I mean to say is, the Moroccan warriors should have unique uniforms. Not sad USA copy paste like in Bulge maps!!!

2 Likes

I hate it, that my Owen squad losses its shorts/slouch hat and get a totally diff uniform, for each map.
I want my shorts and Hat that make it unique.
Not some British get up

1 Like

Idk what you’re smoking, if you have any of the additional squad slots it’s exceptionally easy to cycle them.

Also AA doesn’t stop them from dumping rockets on the cap

In reality, spahis, goumier or tirailleurs were in Italia, France and Germany with US uniform mainly.

I frequently insta pop people with AAA. I never have trouble playing as a tank against aircraft either because I avoid being bombed by hiding correctly. It can never be perfect, but if you are aware of their approach vector and position yourself correctly you won’t get hit with their bombs.

Does anyone have any pics of the US premium Greyhound vehicle from the PTS? Can we finally equip another camo other than that ugly “tropical palm leaves” one?

Yes, you can buy different camo, but the leaves stays. I tried it on test server, but didn’t make screenshot

Dang, too bad I guess. I’ll just have to pretend that they’re pine leaves if I’m playing bulge maps, or some other kind of leaves if I’m playing Normandy, or Tunisia.

1 Like

You can create a topic suggesting that the developers should at least change the palm leaves to some more generic ones.