Testing the next update

+1 day DEV

5 Likes

Most likely they are going to bring WT variant which is Ahistorical if it happens and I’m completely fine

what was unhistorical about ir though ? as far as im concerned if its the WT model it should be OK

As I readed back then, It was because the only one functional was a conversion from the panther G and so keep it in the game was ahistorical because the panther F wasn’t even used and produced… But remember this was true for enlisted of 3 years ago, a lot of water passed from then so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a panther F and a panther 2 in the future, the T44 and the T-34 (US)

1 Like

I cant wait for future Enlisted and seeing weapons that I suggested getting added to game
BTW all of the battle pass weapons were things I suggested at some point or another

And even SIG ke 7

2 Likes

even in the dev server, the female squad gun bug is still there… fix this.

2 Likes

In the development test server on the second day, can we experience the new weapon support (button B weapon support function)? Compared to yesterday.

mine

I’m disappointed, that this new update didn’t add skirts for the Soviet female premium medic squad for Berlin. if they read this I hope they add it in…

71669-1_0
f330a8ac06560f8f92a62dea34891b25
il_fullxfull.935421937_728z-900x900
il_fullxfull.980201692_t7oo-900x900

if you can put skirts in this update, I will be happy.

1 Like

Where do i turn on that setting that shows the dispersion cone in mod editor please, i need to know i have searched everywhere and cant find it.

Open console in ModEditor and type gun.debug_spread there

1 Like

omg thank you it works :heart_eyes: