Testing the next update (August 26)

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/XCwnpO3Kk7h3

Regarding this image, does the official still remember that there is a bug in BF 110 G-2 that can be fixed together in this update?

It actually work as the zombie tank during the event imo, obliuvsly need a lot of polishing and goodie like the ability of hull use mg

2 Likes

this was fixed with this update

3 Likes

Good news. Didnt see it listed?

1 Like

Well, when is the game going to implement choosing camo/paintjob for your tanks before spawning or let tank camo/paintjob adjust the biome or map just like soldiers uniform?

Also, I’d like to see Italian uniform customization for Stalingrad and Moscow map please, since they also participated on the wider Eastern Front (CSIR and ARMIR).

4 Likes

So tank slots will be occupied not only by noobs who take Pz II C to BR5, but also AI now?

How is this an improvement?

EXACTLY!

When can we have the features from 2002?

8 Likes

That’s correct.

to anyone’s interest heres the tank

Its a sherman II on tunisia and it will afk around the capture point and aim at it when it sees no target

2 Likes

And after a while the tank crew just left the tank and you can hop onto it!

But the tank barrel wont work unfortunately

and gunner’s view:

AH i know now, you need to go to your gunner and allow the gun to go back to the normal range.
And then the tank cannon works again (using commander can now move the gun!)

4 Likes

Okay, but should we also write a separate entry in the update log

1 Like

AI tankers play objective better than most human tankers. Amazing lmao

6 Likes

Good update.

May i ask, is there a reason why the AVS-36 is still semi auto from the start now? Cant it be full auto normally too?

4 Likes

Darkflow please add KV-2 into the AI tank list for the lolz. :smiley:

3 Likes

In reality, G43kurz only has 480RPM.

Speaking of FG family. I remember a long time ago it was confirmed by some helper that FG should get its bayonet.

I guess that’s been dropped. Since there is an apparent FG overhaul with no mention of a bayonet.

5 Likes

But they leave their tanks very often
needs to file a bug report for that

They do it even if in combat situation? Because imo they leave the tank for capture the cap points

Should be fixed now.

2 Likes

If they leave their tanks it’s either:
because they’re stuck
because they don’t get enough kills (so it’s useless)

2 Likes

This is a question of historical accuracy. The real G43k does not have a burst fire function.