Testing the next update (August 26)

I used it in the sense that you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Because you’re comparing completely incomparable things.

Players shouldn’t be restricted in what squads they use. Especially if they paid for it.

And talking about skill in the context of a game where you’re just farming braindead bots is pretty funny xD just let players to have fun.

Hello, should be already fixed.

2 Likes

You mean “venomous insects, parasites that can’t intercept and polute the gameplay of good players”

(Ahahah I’m not even making that up :rofl:)

2 Likes

If your goal is just killing that one greyzone tank, you wouldn’t need to spawn another plane anyways

2 Likes

tbh i havent seen their post after my “debate” a long time ago now he is john cena to me now (refer to that “meme” of john cena)

Now this a lame change. And boring if anything.

This change will have some slight annoying consequences:

• You will have a hard time running out of ammo.
  • The incentives to storm the objective with large grenade pouches are increased.
  • it make the new feature “drop a supply crate” completely meaningless.
  • The charm of picking up enemy (potentially worse) guns, and take advantage of refilling them from enemy boxes is kinda nullified.

Nothing hugely game breaking, but just an unnecessary change. Please reconsider this.

10 Likes

Im not even sure if this will only result in less ammo boxes beeing build towards the enemy side of the objective to deny the ammo to enemy soldiers pushing in. So this might make ammo boxes more rare than they already are.

Have you tried useing a tank with armor against the 3 N? The anti tank capability (especially against the BR 3 tanks) of the N are kinda bad and the 50mm of armor wont stop anything. Even the M1 bazooka.

One question, won’t there be any new vehicles coming in this update?

1 Like

I just used it as an example because it is the most numerous tank (and it’s the best t2 tank with the addition of heat rounds). You can change it to t34, pz4, panther, and so on. My point is that if you manage to destroy an enemy tank and the same guy just spawn in another equally strong tank immediately, the kill is not that impactful. The worst scenario is m26/is2 vs endless spam of king tiger.

Implemented an “anti-kamikaze” system: Players who crash an undamaged aircraft will be prohibited from respawning with an aircraft for their next spawn.

Finally, now just prevent tanks from camping in grey zone.

2 Likes

Does anyone have any footage of all the GO guns in the mods editor of the test server?

Also @James_Grove will we get no new ‘toys’ this time around?

1 Like

Well, shouldn’t the damage for MP-41(r) also be increased in that case?

6 Likes

Let’s be honest here, DF is just lazy to code all of the weapons that can operate with the same ammo as the enemy.
Like Mp717 and ppsh41 should both get refilled by both German and Soviet ammo box.
9mm guns could be refilled from any ammo box except Soviet, since Germany, US and Japan all have 9mm guns thus also 9mm ammo.

1 Like

It’s a minor update, not a major update

2 Likes

Why is it under major update testing?

2 Likes

i mean it a ruskie ppsh not mp40 so i guess it make sense

Well, it uses the same ammo. But tbh, I quite don’t understand the logic behind it.

Because there’s no “Minor Update Testing” category. :smiley:

3 Likes