Testing the next update (August 26)

I’m not sure how it works and I don’t expect helpers to let us know, but there is some kind of secret criteria (like still having at least half of the mag), but yeah I did see AI have a full mag again once I switched back.

yeah, but you can’t abuse it by starting to reload and letting AI finish reloading

2 Likes

well i already learn the “dont reload and switch” one the hard way

anyway thank you

1 Like

Wait, there is no criteria?

I guess my soldiers were just lazy to reload then.

Epic AI tank battle
XD

8 Likes

Well, you have your own reserve. That’s the criteria.

At least that’s how I understand it. Nothing will change. Just that bots in theory could fire the weapon with 1 round reserve from your perspective “infinitely”.

They are driving those tanks as if they were playing Girls und Panzers

9 Likes

OIP

3 Likes

The change about g43k is undoubtedly disrespectful to old players.I spent a lot to buy it for its special fire mode,and you decide to cancel it after you earned money by it ,eventually make it become a failure like mkb42…This change is unacceptable.It insults and sneers at people who used to love this game and pay for it

8 Likes

apart from that little incident.
They played them way better than I expected.

Constantly re-positioning themself, not hanging in the back of the map.
After a while they will jump out tho.

2 Likes

KI-84 air spawns and kills the p47s

Good thing that you just reminded me about them i got a new cpu so i could try emulating that switch game again.

1 Like

Amazing changes overall, great job.
Also pls consider porting similar restrictions to tanks as well. Players shouldn’t be allowed to spawn tiger 2h and tiger 2p back to back or to cycle 3 panzer3n. Make destroying enemy vehicles actually impactful.

1 Like

the text when finishing the battle seem smaller or is that just me? (on test server)

95% of the time it’s not the same player spawning another tank. Playing tanks is just too popular.

5 Likes

It’s really nice.

Because it also opens the path… to AI planes!!! Something I can’t wait to see. Makes battlefields more “alive”

3 Likes

ai tank is pretty good couldnt really tell if it was a player till i got close to it

No, that’s like saying players should not cycle full auto weapons (even though they’re so fun)

We’ve been through this discussion so many times.

Players should be able to play whatever they prefer. And all play styles should be legitimate just the same.

If playing Pz III N is a problem, then it should be nerfed. (nerf to reload speed, etc.)

Stop trying to restrict the way how players want to play the game.

1 Like

That’s simply not true. It is always the few players who will consistently spawn in tanks. Most people will spawn once depending on the situation but they often forget about the tanks during the heats of battle or prefer planes for faster support.

Good. Tell the dev you want your p47 f4u beaufighter spam back.

1 Like