Testing the next update (August 26)

Well, shouldn’t the damage for MP-41(r) also be increased in that case?

6 Likes

Let’s be honest here, DF is just lazy to code all of the weapons that can operate with the same ammo as the enemy.
Like Mp717 and ppsh41 should both get refilled by both German and Soviet ammo box.
9mm guns could be refilled from any ammo box except Soviet, since Germany, US and Japan all have 9mm guns thus also 9mm ammo.

1 Like

It’s a minor update, not a major update

2 Likes

Why is it under major update testing?

2 Likes

i mean it a ruskie ppsh not mp40 so i guess it make sense

Well, it uses the same ammo. But tbh, I quite don’t understand the logic behind it.

Because there’s no “Minor Update Testing” category. :smiley:

3 Likes

You mean that all of this is

Is just a “minor” update?

Your minor update has changes far more impactful than the all of the major updates this year combined.

i mean i tried bren mk2 and russian “pistol” both are pretty good. didnt try murata tho since it reload speed (9.9 sec without perk) is too meme-ish for me

1 Like

yep, that’s how it’s called

Imagine just how amazing the next Major update is going to be! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

maybe super pershing time? nah (hope so tho)

understandable-have-a-great-day

1 Like

Kinda stupid that the MP 38 and MP 40 have diffrent damage when they basicly are the same gun. You dont have to go that far to find inconsistancy.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering, I saw a lot of changes and I thought it was an important one. I also mention that the K4 would have also been given the 20mm MG151 cannons and the 500kg bomb instead of the 250kg one.

3 Likes

Nice. I think the Bren would be extra good now since the Bren Mk. II actually recieved a buff as per the patch notes.

1 Like

yea i tried it and it surprisingly accurate even on long range and barely any recoil when prone a pretty solid gun

1 Like

Nice. Now we just need the Rieder Automatic Rifle and we will have a SF rifle for the British.

1 Like

or the huot that would be nice too

also russian pistol is basically laser pretty nice im definitely getting it

1 Like

Yeah. Overall a good mini update. But honestly I expected to see a couple of new ‘toys’. We still haven’t heard anything about the monthly event as well. And this month is about to end.

2 Likes