Testing the next update (August 26)

well im pretty sure it arrive with new bp so yea

1 Like

Yeah. Hope so. Let’s see.

1 Like

GO medic soldier default perks. It could be worse, I guess.

Yikes, they’ve again missed an opportunity to add GO female soldier for USSR.

1 Like

Don’t fire up because air combat is to much advanced for AI. The only plane they should fly is the bomber formation

1 Like

Hah! Cross Swords for 3 years

Spoiler

Bots prefer to use Yazikov autopistol over rifles. Can’t blame them - thing slaps hard.

1 Like

They are premium only, the ladies always require payment.

6 Likes

so is the french

We only have some premium arabic men that are speaking french, not proper french soldiers :white_large_square:.

1 Like

These changes all look fantastic.

I am concerned with the AI tanks but will depend on the tanks they use and how their pathing works out.

Since we are changing old GO weapons like the G43K … any chance we can have all the old GO come back … even if it its for an event so that we can pick up those that we are missing. Really would love to get a few I missed like the Berdan and M2A1 Carbine?

2 Likes

eh idc tbh they speak french so im gonna call them that until they actually add more frenchie then i will properly call them “moroccan”

The anti-kamikaze system, although a very good idea and addition to the game is flawed.
The system itself can be bypassed by:

1. Killing the pilot through the menu while in the plane
  2. Jumping out of the plane and dying (Either through menu or falling to the ground)
  3. successfully landing the lane
  4. (obvious one) getting the plane damaged*

Note*:

• Damaging the flaps due to high speed does not count towards plane being damaged
  • Damaging the propeller or landing gear during landing does not count towards plane being damaged

Plane must stay in the air before spawning another

4 Likes

No.

they should fix this.

i dont care about this cause it defeats the purpose of suicide plane cycling. it would be better to go just resupply than to land the plane unless you can somehow land the plane under 20 seconds after dropping the load.

well kinda not a problem.

Lmao not before they get their rockets off.

Since you refined the Gewehr 43K to be full auto as it was historically instead of fantasy burst, how about some refinement for a few other Gold orders

Make the Soviet Gorov LMG an ACTUAL LMG instead of random semi auto for some reason, and give Germany the FM 24/29 as well since they were absorbed into the war machine after they conquered France

Updated Sights for

Bren mk II

and

Vickers-Berthier

1 Like

When was this introduced? Sounds a little crazy

I remember they used to spend some of their ammo, I often switched to a bot that has been shooting and had part of his clip spent.
Recently it started resetting to full ammo after like a second after switching to another bot, and I thought it could be a bug

AVT40 would need to have <13.5 damage to be equal with fg42 killing potential(basically fedorov) or you could have 14.4 damage with germans having access to body armor.