Testing the major update

Is P47 a mass murder for Japan?
How many seconds does it take them to reach the battlefield?

If he comes in within 20 seconds
Maybe it’s time to ban early Pacific takeoffs
Because there is currently no way to prevent the US military from starting a massacre
I definitely don’t want the monkey behind me to be fried into French fries just 10 seconds after leaving.

6 Likes

japan is end on Br5

6 Likes

8 seconds

8 Likes

There is a Japanese plane , just in front, maybe he could of got to you?, if he was looking for you?
Wonder how long to build AA :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t test much since don’t have enough XP for Japan

And this is also another reason why DF is insane because they haven’t addressed the problem which has been going on for who knows how long now

3 Likes

yea same sadly

I wouldn’t mind being a US military guy doing these things to Japan
But I hope that when I play Japanese soldiers in my leisure time, I won’t be bombed so much that I can’t even use a wheelchair.

Unless there is one for us too
Give us the Sakura bombs to commit suicide or the Type Zero (800kg aerial bomb) born in the sky.
Or more rockets

Can you add Sturmpanzer II to the German tech tree? It’s been sitting there for many years at least we could get something different instead yet another Tiger. PS also give us high capacity LMG.

21 Likes

I doubt that’s gonna happen because the Japanese are meant to be the new bot farm considering they lost Tunisia

4 Likes

nope it can’t survive anything
88mm:

75mm:

So i have no clue why it’s been added besides for the people that like suffering (dark souls fans maybe)

4 Likes

FSR2 doesn’t exist?

Why does my soldier having double vision when i sometimes shoot at the enemy tanks?

Pershing with APCR is pretty effective at taking KTs out.

Someone was guessing about AR Engineers since we had engineer day on March 4 but it was there yesterday and we had no event during that day, we also had no Lewis gun for the Allies to this day how sad

are new lmg bugged or it’s just editor?

When you think about it.

New KV, is in the exact same position as pz4H. Both have “good enough” guns. Both will explode just by being looked at, at this br.

8 Likes

ENG squads were always 6 men squads if I’m not mistaken but you could put At gunner in them anyways they seem to all be ENGs

2 Likes

enlisted_dQ9yXO8XGi
enlisted_hkOJDvdRw9
You could replace Medic with the AT gunner so you are right that they’ve been 6 man squads. I still hope they will let us to have 1 AT gunner in those squads otherwise it will be worse than the original at least when it comes to utility.

1 Like

The Type Hei rpm and reload speed need to be buffed so it would be nice to forward it.

By the way could you ask to move the Panzer IV H to tier III? It’s just a Panzer IV J with faster turret speed, It has literally nothing to do on tier IV with Panther’s and Tiger H1, no one play it while it was a common tank on WW2.

4 Likes

We can only hope that devs will listen to us

3 Likes

Kv-1 Zis actually fits in BR4, IF there was better MATCH BRACKETING.

I think it should stay as is and instead community should keep pushing the devs for 3 dedicated brackets in the matchmaker. Mid-war vehicles (br3-4) should shine against each-other, not be utterly useless in top tier and completely dominating BR 1-2. Just doesnt feel right.

2 Likes

I don’t know man but body armors are historically accurate since soviet assault ENGs used them every soviet body armor in game in fact mostly was used by assault engs

3 Likes