Testing the major update

The test server is available from March 5th 15:00 (UTC) to March 6th 15:00 (UTC)

Download the test server client | Preliminary patch notes | Report a bug!

WHAT IS A TEST SERVER

This is a separate game server to which your account is copied. The major next update is already available on this server, and every Enlisted player on PC can participate in testing it before the official release. To get on the server, you need to download a special client and install it separately from the main game client.

The actions performed on the test server and the earned progression will not be transferred to the main game server.

YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT

This is the main purpose of testing ā€” to find and fix bugs in the upcoming update before its release, and to discuss with you ideas on how to make the update even better.

Feel free to leave your feedback on the update in the preliminary patch notesā€™ topic, and any bugs you find can be submitted via the link in the header of this announcement.

Thank you for helping us make Enlisted better!

25 Likes

Oooh!

Then itā€™s "Soon soon"ā„¢ !!!

I canā€¦ try Pershing and Japanese planes!?! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Really interesting. I have to test the pershing in the editor

If itā€™s at all possible on the test server being done maybe you can fix the Japanese APC with itā€™s horrible windscreen

4 Likes

alright i hope i can test those new jap gun they seem cool tbh

1 Like

Guess a new event will come soon, what toy we could get this time, canā€™t wait to see them.

You can try them

2 Likes

does this patch include the premium squad slot?

1 Like

No, it will be fully added later, there is still need to do some adjustments.

7 Likes

I think we will see something tank related. The pre order premiums and decorators were tank themed. I am hoping for t35 and neubaufahrzeug

2 Likes

Leaning has been rebalanced

GOOD.
ej33g

21 Likes

My beloved Pershingā€¦ at last!

Good thing Iā€™ve stored a lot of ā€œfree xpā€. Iā€™ll be able to test everything.

6 Likes

{E2EC4172-EB15-4772-A684-AD8FB43D6FCA}
č©¦č£½č¶…č»½ę©Ÿé–¢éŠƒ2

Hey, Type Hei Automatic rifle has 720RPM, why u only give it 400RPM? Toggle action is already annoying enough.

19 Likes

Cool :stuck_out_tongue: let us know what you think about them after. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure will!

Man have I waited and wanted that particular vehicle for a while!

Damn thatā€™s too slow I cant think of anything beside balance reasons to make it that slow but Im sure that americans spamming Jumbo wasnā€™t balanced either make a post about it since this is test server they might listen and change it

i mean i will take a slow full auto over 5 shot semi any day

Remember what you said before?
400RPM IS NOT EXCELLENT !!
Same goes for 3.1second reload!

21 Likes

The sandbox profile still has the typo for the mp40_gun:

kƩp

Why are there 2 seperate levels for moscow?

kƩp

1 Like

Yeah but 400 is Fnab level of slow which means CQC abillity of the gun is going to be bad in CQC 10 meters and less dispersion doesent matter that much so the only thing I can see this being good is long range and if it has good dispersion like rifle level dispersion (AKA like PPSH 41 stick mag)