Testing the major update

check ur key bindings, theyre default on the beta

Yay,another test server me and so many others cant play.not having access to these test servers is a larger deal than you would think,being able to use these new things before anyone else can,oh and buying all the things you want without consequence,premiums,gold orders,all that stuff.

2 Likes

You do realize the test server is completely separate from the live server, right? Nothing that is purchased there carries over to the live server

1 Like

Yeah my bad. I have gotten used to press the numbers

Exactly my point.you buy all the things you want to try like premiums and gold orders with no consequence there,and you have knowlege what is good and what is not.

That’s OK, thank you :slight_smile:
Any further issue, please let us know

1 Like

I will

1 Like

Can the new KV withstand the 88mm gun or the long-barreled 75mm?
If I could, I’d treat it like the new Big Mac

@IceySmooth @NonNational
Hi! Problem is, if we just up rate of fire to ~700 RPM, you donna see this picture the entire time instead of your enemy in sights.

But.
There are some ideas. Maybe stats of this weapon will be changed with update release.

10 Likes

yea i could imagine that actually full auto with that thing popping up

oof

How do you balance leaning?

by making it slower and increase dispersion while doing it i guess. have to wait and see how it gonna be in main game imo

Someone did an edit where it would be firing at this and it doesn’t seem all that bad.

Credit to Kamils on discord for the video.

14 Likes

7 Likes

The idea that "It will block your vision that badly is proven easily false by this, As if you can handle the type hei, you can handle this thing at 700 rpm

8 Likes

thought 700 rpm would be faster than that ngl if it that fast then yea that not so bad

I mean I would be glad if they did increase the fire rate to even 600 but we will see at least they anwserd thx @_Movmav

How about you give it 720 rpm and better recoil.
Make this gun relies on short bursts instead of strafe fire. If the player wants to find the next enemy, he must stop shooting.

6 Likes

We can only forward this suggestion/feedback to the devs. Decision to do it or not, fully on them.

9 Likes

Boy oh boy can’t wait to not give my feedback because I’m a console peasant

4 Likes