Testing the major update

What about type Hei rifle’s fire rate ? Is there a plan to change it

4 Likes

A20 turret feels janky when aiming, like it’s not translating mouse movements to turret movement as well as other turrets in game. Seems like half the time I expect the gun to move to point in direction I am aiming, it doesn’t and I have to drag my mouse more than usual.

Please some devs reply why IRL records claim 720 but we have 400 ingame re Hei auto rifle??

Otherwise really liking the type 100. Hope we see more dual MGs like this, event/gold or otherwise!

3 Likes

Type Hei Automatic rifle reminds me of MKB35/III, which is a BR2 Assault Rifle.

MKB35/III: 10.1Damage/ 400RPM/ 20Round/ 2.4sReload/ very good sight/ BR2
AUTO Type Hei : 13.9Damage/ 440RPM/ 30Round/ 3.1sReload/ very bad sight / BR5

4 Likes

Umm? Is it intentional that i can fire multiple MG on the new LVT simultaneously? (technically not simultaneous but i can keep it firing)

im just gonna guess it a feature which is really cool

The new KV literally can’t penetrate Tiger H1 frontally and it can penetrate panther only to MG port.

It has no business being on BR4, it should be moved to BR3.

6 Likes

agree it literally just a KV1 variant it should be fold tbh

3 Likes

Yeah, and its Heats doesn’t seem to make a big difference.

This thing should not appear in the BR3, it is devastating for low-BR tanks.

3 Likes

That’s the problem of lame queue policy, it is not problem of this tank. It belongs to BR3.

I have no clue why they added it in the first place, lol. Especially since OG KV-1 is so controversial already.

2 Likes

Btw. Did they finally really fixed green icons? Wow, I am impressed.

1 Like

I knew it. They did the Type Hei Auto dirty. they gotta buff the rpm soon enough

13 Likes

ok i manage to reproduce the “simultaneous MG firing” on LVT

so is this consider a bug or feature?

What a shame. I was hyped for that weapon

2 Likes

New KV has zero camos available, I guess it is bug.

2 Likes

Compared to heat, what the new kV needs more is APCR, otherwise when the new kV faces the Black Panther head-on, it will only be passively beaten.

3 Likes

stats of it + the pershings shells
Indeed quite good

7 Likes

Welp , I guess it is what it is and seeing that Helpers ignore it and didn’t even give a simple answer as “we will look into it” I guess type Hei is doomed

2 Likes

I found a bug. I cannot change back to the pilot after i use the rear gunner in ju 188 a2

1 Like

Pressing Y -(default key) won’t change to pilot?

1 Like