Testing the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

Is it just me, i cant see the premium guerilla squads?

I’m just so happy about the Duck…

Updates don’t need to be top br power creep stuff. Low br things such as this are just lovely!

Marders are too high br however…

6 Likes

2f309a03eee8d1257fdf5f1304e05734

Barrel length of PPSH Obrez is very close to Yazikov SMG, why you only give it such low damage? It’s not fair to them.

10 Likes

I just realized that the devs removed some snow from certain parts of the bulge map:

We need more snow in ardennes so why are you removing it?

7 Likes

also they removed the brick castle thing near the train station

It has been relocated here

2 Likes

its a 4 man squad without engineer, without radio man and guerilla soldiers compared to an assaulter IV is a joke.
even just using the 4 vs 7 soldiers per squad argument outweighs all advantages that guerillas have. they are not OP

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nice! But Australian soldiers with American faces? When did they get domiciled?

ha.

they removed the funny windmil on the hat.

tipical.

no.

4 Likes

Thanks. As expected.

1 Like

Well, that was awfully quick :laughing:

Thank you!

Marder 3s are Su76 material, so unless they have some golden round im not aware of they should 100% be Br2

6 Likes

@James_Grove @Euthymia07 @MajorMcDonalds @Shiivex

It’s been noted that the “new” A20, overrides the legacy Tunisia one.

I just want to know if that is a bug, or intended. I would love to keep my legacy A20, thanks!

Note: Just like pz4G. Stalingrad users got to keep a legacy version AND unlock the “new” pz4G normally.

3 Likes

Why does the game still insist on forcing 2-3 players vs squads and entire teams of players instead of just waiting a little longer to find more?

Also maybe stop doing them during grind events when everyone has to spend their limited time playing the normal client.

1 Like

Was the copy paste Browning not enough? Even the Japanese partisans get copy pasted uniforms?

16 Likes

What’s even the point of having a pvp game if its going to be lopsided 10 to 1???

1 Like

Well the Guns are different so nothing strange there, barrel length and stock you know affects performance

Can anyone see the premium squads? The german paratrooper or guerilla?

1 Like