Testing the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

lmao, im gonna hoard that xp like a dragon, my grand-grand-grand-grand child will still be able to use it for unlocks in year 2137

15 Likes

Iirc it costs them money to push every update on consoles so I don’t think its economically feasible for them to do so
Which is honestly kinda fair
Not for you, but i understand their position if that’s the case

I’m mr big roller man!
I’d legitimately lodge a complaint but an abysmal exchange rate for earned XPs is par for the course

6 Likes

you have acientific notation? What? :smile:

1 Like

testing guerillas on D-day, here’s what a guerilla-class soldier sees as his playable area (it’s the entire map)

it seems like the “anti-spawn camp” system is that once you approach the enemy spawn, it is highlighted with an artillery circle on the mini map, and if you go inside the circle it behaves like the greyzone, dealing damage over time.

So spawn points have a 1-artillery strike radius “buffer zone”, and spawn camping is very easily doable at least on D-day, will have to test other maps to see what the difference is

9 Likes

Good update, has a lot of recycled content from WT, but still.

KV-2 my beloved:

8 Likes

It certainly does have its shortcomings being on console. And I would absolutely adore for the developers to find some way to allow console players to engage within the test server.

1 Like

It’s possible. Other companies have done it before. From a few test servers for some games, to the number of betas released every year. It’s entirely possible. They just don’t

2 Likes

laugh-goodfellas

That’s still bad, like hilariously bad

4 Likes

I’d say 20/30:1 would be a better one

2 Likes

Let’s try this once again:

Globe Texture is still broken on this test server too:

Hopefully can be fixed this year.

2 Likes

@James_Grove did you guys fix the reload on the g41(m) and the kspw.38 yet?

4 Likes

all squads should be unlocked by default on test server, otherwise there is nothing to test

3 Likes

Good to see more visible weapon stats are coming!

new Matchmaking no AI making it impossible to form sessions

1 Like

More examples:

Univermag North (first point)

Normal grey zone

Virtual guerilla grey zone

But in reality. Infantry spawns are well protected.

Ardennes - new map, the first point

haven’t tested the spawn protection of tanks yet

1 Like

Love this plane XD

Also really like the new customization of guerillas. But pls remove the armband of German soldiers in early war campaigns.

14 Likes

Feed back on hs 129

This is magnification on gun sight warthunder

This is magnification on gun sight enlisted

Please increase zoom. This is a core feature of a plane with underpowered engines and low ammo

:grin: thanks

22 Likes

nice to give bicyles to guerilla fighters in larger maps

1 Like

Wheres my aussie slouch hats? :unamused: