Testing the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

It’s for the whales who want to play it immediately, and to bait the new spenders.

thats compensation for allowing nicks like Hitler11. Im curious if developers will also remove this notice about nazi poropaganda

Extra tank/APC updates (not even counting armor updates)

16 Likes

Historical accuracy bayyybeeee!!

Is it for the test server?
I feel like the horizontal guidance for na-to is still the same.

test server.

current

mistake
i confused it (this is what happens when i scroll through 100 files in a row)
the vertical guidance changed from -8°/+19° to -10°/+20°

1 Like

Why :sob:

Noo!

Bt7 speed reduced??? Noooooo!!! :tired_face:

Thank you for your service

now the speed boy have become the slow boy (unless it still fast? i havent check)

Still fast. The tweeks are small.

But it’s a slower small for my bt7 :no_mouth:

1 Like

Nice, tank MGs are still going to be joke.

1 Like

BT-7M when DF???

12 Likes

Some things I’ve noticed:

1. Ampulomet cannot be build, for premium and tech tree squads
Spoiler

1. AT guns were changed - soviets returned to 45mm and germans to 50mm, even at high BRs.
    There are some ‘new’ AT guns in editor, will they be added to main server? Would not want to use a 45mm at BR 5.
  2. As a Guerrilla, if there’s a gun in your second slot already, picked up enemy weapons only have 1 spare mag (BA rifle with 5 rounds in reserve). Freeing secondary slot before picking up a trophy gives you full reserve (20 rounds for BA).
    Is this intended?
6 Likes

@babybillygaming leak are not allowed, don’t spoil the surprise

Oh okay sorry I didn’t know

1 Like

bruh

prob not, would need a vid of it though

That might be problematic.

What I did was ‘try out a squad’ with Suomi 31, selected engineer and tried to buld ampulomet - got a message saying ‘You have reached the build limit of this fortification type.’
Also made a custom game with bots, Berlin BR 4, chose a soviet flametrooper squad with unlocked ampulomet - got the same message.

1 Like

Of the guerrilla’s having only 1 spare mag when picking up, I already got my own screenshot of the unbuildable Ampulomet

The hit registration is still terrible in this test server. One battle - I shoot a standing guy 4 times with a sniper FG-42 from so close that he takes up half the scopes height, and he twitches on the first 3 shots with no damage. Another battle - I shot a BT-7 with my Tiger II (basic AP round into the hull from like 30 meters) - the hole appeared on the armor in the middle of the hull but no damage inside the BT-7, he was still driving with full crew.

1 Like