Testing the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

Note about Marders:

• they might be uptiered at br3. They use a br1 chassis, no lmgs, open top… etc. Imo should be br2.

Reason: they are essentially engineers built AT canons. But on threads.

22 Likes

Would anyone be so kind as to show the stats of the FN Browning Auto 5 ?

2 Likes

For more improvement as well as bringing back older squads like the “coach Shaw but also more rework for players who are not playing well as aircraft” I want to say that I want something like war thunder type of air situation.

Actual spit in my face

27 Likes

Can we get this separate game client available on console?

If no

Then this is the largest sack of bull that the developers have ever said

4 Likes

I think guerillas are just way better assaulters…

They:

• have a build-in large ammo pouch AND a secondary
  • 5 TNTs or 1 of other regular mines
  • could pick up full ammo guns from ground; also able to traverse greyzone
  • 5.3% sprint speed as a base skill
  • while also have solid stats to easily pick all 16 point skills with no problem

Basically they’re better assaulters… like stupidly better with no drawback or limitation whatsoever (unless you’re 'nade spammer type).

6 Likes

Sucks don’t it? Having to rely on the charity of the pc master race. Should join me in my campaign of trying to get the developers to put the test server on console too

3 Likes

This is the news I’ve been waiting for

I would like to ask you one question
Are you preparing a plan to allow the weapons used in premium squads and event squads to be used in regular squads as well?
This is all I want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lmao, im gonna hoard that xp like a dragon, my grand-grand-grand-grand child will still be able to use it for unlocks in year 2137

15 Likes

Iirc it costs them money to push every update on consoles so I don’t think its economically feasible for them to do so
Which is honestly kinda fair
Not for you, but i understand their position if that’s the case

I’m mr big roller man!
I’d legitimately lodge a complaint but an abysmal exchange rate for earned XPs is par for the course

6 Likes

you have scientific notation? What? :smile:

1 Like

testing guerillas on D-day, here’s what a guerilla-class soldier sees as his playable area (it’s the entire map)

it seems like the “anti-spawn camp” system is that once you approach the enemy spawn, it is highlighted with an artillery circle on the mini map, and if you go inside the circle it behaves like the greyzone, dealing damage over time.

So spawn points have a 1-artillery strike radius “buffer zone”, and spawn camping is very easily doable at least on D-day, will have to test other maps to see what the difference is

9 Likes

Good update, has a lot of recycled content from WT, but still.

KV-2 my beloved:

8 Likes

It certainly does have its shortcomings being on console. And I would absolutely adore for the developers to find some way to allow console players to engage within the test server.

1 Like

It’s possible. Other companies have done it before. From a few test servers for some games, to the number of betas released every year. It’s entirely possible. They just don’t

2 Likes

laugh-goodfellas

That’s still bad, like hilariously bad

4 Likes

I’d say 20/30:1 would be a better one

2 Likes

Let’s try this once again:

Globe Texture is still broken on this test server too:

Hopefully can be fixed this year.

2 Likes

@James_Grove did you guys fix the reload on the g41(m) and the kspw.38 yet?

4 Likes