Tank stabilizers!

The plan they laid out can’t possibly be worse than what we have now. You got a better solution?

1 Like

There is no need tank for recon in this game since the map is small.

What is this about? We are talking about tank nothing to do with half track.

Of course it can.

I for instance foresee a possible situation where high tier will be absolute cancer sweat-fest and playing mid tier will just mean that you’ll constantly get uptiered against IS-2 - panther - King Tiger etc. sweatspam, meaning that there’s no real way to regulate the intensity and misery (like I do with campaigns now) unless you play with the most basic equipment.

5 Likes

I don’t wanna discuss any more with whom don’t understand this simple concept. Find other one who sucks your great idea.

Which, again, is different than what we have now how?

You are pretending the current MM doesn’t automatically screw over new players or mid tier players now.

1 Like

LOL rage after some simple conversation. Looks like someone need to improve his anger management.

that artificial limitation. this is not proper reasoning it is an excuse. Id be able to relocate much faster and also run away from impending explosion packs.

i second that. as is the case in WT already it looks like it is going to be the same here, no matter our hopes for a different outcome. only way is to have more bots to avoid the sweaters.

1 Like

Currently campaign max equipment and level requirements regulate both average experience as well as the maximum challenge rating of the equipment.

So i can play moscow and the games are on average more chill than berlin. No panthers or king tigers or IS-2. In future this might not be possible.

But anyway, i understand. The changes will not change anything while changing everything and hence save the game

1 Like

Depends. In Tunisia I’d make good use of armoured cars if they had normal, not capped speed.

And the motorcycle… my poor motorcycle… so slow…

It’s another unrealistic element to the game, there were not really ever used in the war to any great extant, because nobody was trained on either using them or maintaining them, and they are going to potential create an imbalance (no pun) issue.

2 Likes

Please chill, this was about tank stability, not an excuse to kill each other in forum, why not set up a matchmaking battle with yourself as opponents and bomb, blow, stab each other all you like!

4 Likes

Again, that only applies to the early part of the war, the Army literally held training sessions for the stabilizers and every single unit after undergoing the training said they would prefer the stabilizer be there than not. Furthermore, the stabilizer on the Japanese and British tanks as well as the early US tanks are simply just a shoulder stock like on a rifle or simply just a pad to brace the gun against your shoulder , so crew training to use them would have been fairly commonplace.

4 Likes

Great, another step towards completely unrealistic mechanics. Gun stabilization on pz II. Lol. I predict we will get a horrible mix of WT and WoT mechanics in the end.

Btw. Instead of adding new stuff, first fix bugs please. Rear gunner of Ju87 at Moscow still not fireing, still we missing nation specific AAA, and more. But devs waste time and resources for a April event. Think about that.

How is it unrealistic? Panzer 2 can use shoulder to stabilize the gun.

slow??? what are you on about it gets so fast so quickly on good terrain that I have to stop it or risk losing control easily. it is also faster than the premium one and I think without any upgrades even.

Pretty sure that´s a myth. They where developed with the intend to go into combat and where used as such. It was the tank they had the most of during the Invasion of France and the Soviet Union too iirc.

3 Likes

It depending on the skill of the Commander who operate the gun, so it not really a proper gun stabilization. Another thing is that tanks almost ever stopped for fire. Even todays Tankers prefer to fire not in movement.

In War Thunder the shoulder stabilizer only works up to 8-9km/h so it may also be the case for Enlisted. So it may be inferior to real stabilizer.

Not a good argument. Things that they don’t do didn’t mean they can’t do. This is still a game, we do things that they can do and some other thing that they can’t do.