Suspending Early Access on Steam

That’s enough for me to not play for long whiles even though I loved the game up until the merge
Invalidating three of the four BR brackets is atrocious nevermind the sweats being unescapable now

I’m going to go play War Thunder which is somehow immensely more relaxed than Enlisted, and anyone who has played WT for any meaningful amount of time knows that’s quite the fucking statement.

8 Likes

if you want to actually make the player base happy 2 things must be done

make steam enlisted free with optional limited addition squads that can be bought for cheap
and add an update for the steam release e.g more campaigns, japan buff with more weapons and etc, bug fixes, AI improvements, more control over ai.

1 Like

the whole BR system is broken and they don’t want to fix it

2 Likes

Don’t forget the MONTHS where F2P players couldn’t get any silver orders of any type because Darkflow only allowed them to be grabbed from the PAID battlepass
MONTHS
Effectively killing what little population boost we got when going into OBT

5 Likes

8 Likes

Got my fourth free ace vehicle crew today
1 T29
2 F-4S
3 F-15A
4 MiG-23ML
Fucking rolling bro

just Enlisted stuff

That’s why Enlisted has 51% positive reviews

Lol, you are such shameless liar.

out of what how many reviews

also did you forget yesterday

1 Like

Irrelevant

And so are 0.1h ingame time review bombs

1 Like

:skull:

so the whole thing yesterday, where mods abandoned their posts because of the intense backlash was irrelevant

5 Likes

and the fact they had to make an apology, is irrelevant?

5 Likes

gaijin or darkflow is not going to give you brownie points for defending them in a forum

5 Likes

Most of those are most likely people who’ve played the game before it came to stream
Also 90% of the negative reviews on Gaijin games are very very valid
Dismissing them as review bombs is disingenuous

6 Likes

Why is that?

Calm down. The grind certainly isn’t worse than WT

Sad thing is there’s still a LOT of Springfield’s in High Tier

Sorry for dismissing childish behavior :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Good that you have paused the release and apologised.

Do not re release this game with a paywall on steam. If you do then you will get the same sort of negative reviews when people realise you are charging for a F2P game.

Fix as much as possible. Release it for free and you will get loads of players. Many of whom will buy something. You will gain more players, better reviews and in the long run more money.

2 Likes

not childish to stop a scam

5 Likes

Okay bud
You should try and get paid for running damage control like you do

6 Likes