Suggestion Combining CRSED as part of Enlisted step by step

Since the mod editor was released, we’ve seen a lot of fan art with elements of magic and sci-fi. Enlisted Sandbox is aiming to become an infinitely expandable game

As the twin brother of Enlisted, CRSED has very rich game elements, and these elements and functions can be easily shared between the two programs. It is conceivable that it is even easier than Warthunder to Enlisted.

As a player, I think with the gradual improvement of editor functions, the developer team should gradually bring the content and features of CRSED to Enlisted.

1. Maps

CRSED has several huge maps, while most of Enlisted’s map lacks such huge area size. It is a very reasonable suggestion to bring these CRSED maps to Enlisted so that mod authors can make more mission scenarios.

For example, this classic and historic map of Normandy, 100% in line with the context of World War II, is perfectly suitable to add to Enlisted

1. Weapons

Weapons For example, there are many melee weapons in CRSED, some of which I think are perfectly suitable to be placed in the Enlisted

Jetpacks can be used in sci-fi background battles such as Moon Mars and Interstellar space battles

1. Features etc.

At the same time, features in CRSED can be utilized.

Take, for example, this refrigerator that can be shopped or raffled off. All of this may be useful in some scenarios.

For Rituals.

Such as rocket bombing, perfectly suited to the context of World War II

Eclipse can be used to simulate day and night changes, imagine how many days may pass in a huge battle

A blizzard is coming, not uncommon in such historical battle scenes

zombies and monsters etc.

etc…

9 Likes

eh…

maybe more for mods side than anything, but yeah

2 Likes

@Enginya Could you please confirm or deny if we could ever get these levels, and items as part of the teased client mods package?

this refrigerator that can be shopped or raffled off

I would love to see wall buys like in COD:Z:

Imagine this: Players get a custom profile at start with kar98s, and by accumulating kills, they could gather score which can be used to buy better and better equipment.

Eclipse can be used to simulate day and night changes, imagine how many days may pass in a huge battle

I have no idea why there is no Day/Night cycle or just time progression in ANY Gaijin game? Don’t tell me Dagor doesn’t have time progression?

A blizzard is coming, not uncommon in such historical battle scenes

Reminds me of Minecraft’s freezing effect. Big no from me.

2 Likes

I want this!

And we should be able to set the personalSpawnCost for the squad in the player’s own profile.

I think he could be combined with some kind of soul score with CRSED UI

Maybe

Also we really need something like CRSED ritual with radio requests

And there is also the combination of engineer builds and personalSpawnCost scores.

2 Likes