STEN Mk.V for British Paratroopers

H&D 2 was even more enjoyable its was perfect at this time !

mine was more like this, i was more of a PC guy without internet connection for quite long back then :smiley:
The_phantom_menace_video_game

2 Likes

Good old Episode I, how many times i raged as a kid to this game, priceless. :smiley:

1 Like

we were frauded because for the whole time there was cheats on this and i didnt know about them damn :smiley:

I instead have the “sus” episode one videogame

1 Like

I remember using some cheats tbh. :smiley:

i sadly never played this one :frowning:

1 Like

You spared yourself some trauma

Against new players, sure. But most experienced players aren’t going to let you drop onto the objective without a fight. That’s why I found flanking to be far more effective.

Also, keep in mind everyone’s experience and style is different.

Not if you’ve just captured a point. Paras spawn so quickly you can usually get there long before anyone else.

They would have to be, along with more players per match. Otherwise the added space would be useless.

No, I didn’t say that. I’m fine with current map size, it’s just a suggestion.

I wouldn’t consider teamwork to be a disadvantage.

like me but for pc :joy: for ps1 however i have one big 250 MB memory card filled with games i inherited after my cousin, i cant imagine how expensive must that been back then

masaan ive really wanted this game to play when kid, but been afraid my pc would not be able to run it, also idk if it was for pc

i had this instead
IMG_3931

The British paratroopers also had rope ladders wrapped around their waists

Yeah, can you imagine the horror of having a reason to work as a team instead of everyone charging like a headless chicken and rotating assaulters, gunners and flamers while bunny hopping towards the objective?

Well, sounds effective against the Italian army. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not the Mk.V, they put more effort into making them and all of jamming was caused by holding the magazine of the STEN.

Ive personally shot a STEN Mk.V and have never had a problem with it, they are more accurate than MP-40s and easier to control due to a solid wood stock, ive came to my own conclusions around the best submachine gun of WW2 and of the ones I’ve shot (STEN Mk.II, STEN MK.V, MP-40, PPSh-41, and M1921AC Thompson) the STEN Mk.V would be my go to any of the week.

1 Like

Beretta M38A

Beretta M38A

No because PPSh-41 eats through ammo way too fast which is why when i build mine im going to have to reload my own ammunition or never fire it

1 Like

You have me excited now, as i am only 28k short of getting it :grin:

Its not the best in the game, that goes to the PPD-34/38, PPD-40, and PPSh-41.

However itsthe best axis SMG in Tunisia and Normandy

1 Like

Im jelly, wont get a chance to fire those in my country (or hold)

I have to content myself with smles, mausers, nagants, jungle carbines etc etc. But they are also a pleasure to own/use

Basically stable and accurate as its sister M1, but way higher ROF.

Did you get it? Like it?