STEN Mk.V for British Paratroopers

yes

I only got the one, as poor order wise, :rofl:

but i think, i have used him, a couple of times, i like it, wish i, had more :smiley:

I have almost 10k of order in total, what you do for be so poor? Seriusly you need manage better your economy or the economy rework kill you

1 Like

People keep saying to spend all, now on stuffs, so i like get, lotas everything’s :smiley:

How will it kill me?, if i have what i need before merge, we have to pay for repairs now?, in what way it kill me?

See this is BS, because no DEVS/anyone, lets anyone know, which bloody direction game going, and, i don’t know

Because cost for purchase and upgrade be raised to the sky if become like warthunder, stock gun and soldier is fine, but them need necessary upgrade for work, so I think you should keep something just in case

1 Like

Most of my toons are at max, or well above minimum lvl, weapons also, the ones, i want, and i do upgrades, as i go along.

I would like to keep something, but if economy, going to be just silvers, there will be a better way to get them, in future? i hope.