Stalinium body armor is an unfair advantage

kinda impossible. just search word monkey on forum and sort the search by date.

4 Likes

Could you pls think before being offended?

Avt vs FG?

Yeah thanks to body armor FG now needs two shots to kill, AVT still only one.

MGs? Funnily enough MGs are not influenced by armor, because they just barely deal less damage than needed to kill in one shot anyways.

You sir are crying without context.

2 Likes

Actually, I personally think the Armaguerra is better than the G41, both just barely kill in one shot, so they both turn into a two shot kill thanks to body armor - however the Armaguerra reloads very fast.

So I give him that, that actually is a decent point.
If your asking me the Armaguerra should move to BR3 - together with the PPS43 of course, but that’s a different topic.

why? It has highest recoil out of all Russian tech tree smgs and it is so much worse than ppsh 41 box in basically every aspect. Literally nobody would play this weapon ever again.

In fact, I prefer pps42 over pps43 for my br2 tankers.

Italian BR2 semi rifle is extreme trash. As long as you have some skill, it’s always better to take BA. If anything, weapons like G41 should be lowered to BR2.
But I would prefer to completely rebalance all semis, they’re joke atm

2 Likes

Don’t find the recoil of those guns hard to control - yes you are right, still, its the dps differences in the right hands that turn this gun into a killing maschine.

Dont really think it has place in BR3.
Regardless of its fast reload its quite shit due to low dmg, with that 1+5 load you are looking at ~3 kills.
Cant really figure any other use for that gun than being the secondary weapon for radio operators.
Same applies to japanese BR2? semi auto.

I think someone posted somekind of moist nugget SA variant with same 1+5 load, if someone thinks the armaguerra needs counter ( Regardless I really never see anyone to use it )
Then add the moist nugget SA variant.

1 Like

well I guess my personal view on this issue is more a " lets keep br1 and br2 free from semis and make it based on bolt actions - tho I just myself told everyone here that M1 Garand could move to BR2.

Guess I am also sometimes not thinking things through…

2 Likes

Agree with this, would also buff SA’s as soon as they lock the BR1-2.
Would be kind of logical progress BR 1-2 BA → BR3 SA → BR4-5 SF

1 Like

I just want to ask you personally one last thing here, and that is if you are not personally biased.

You claim that Armaguerra doesn’t kill in one shot (even though it does fully upgraded against soldiers with vitality)
-13.6 dmg vs 13.5 HP

So you excuse yourself by claiming that you always talk about non upgraded guns.

While you also claim that the M1 Garand always one hit kills
(Even though it doesn’t do it when not fully upgraded against vitality users)
-12.7 dmg vs 13.5 HP

So your final claims are that armor has no impact on rifles because you always fight at 50+ meters distance ( which isn’t true ).

Adamn has his point in that he claims that this armor has potential as an interesting gameplay mechanic, so his motives are clear in this regard, I however don’t understand your point.

You just seem to be against my arguments for the sake of being against them.

Im aganaist to remove it and I’m for give it to everyone, also because I never saw (even try harder) spam it in 3 years and half, and Wen I used or figthed people who use it i never noted imbalance in be killed or kill

Simply enough I never saw or experienced what you are describing as unfair in the game, so is not being aganaist you is just, if something isn’t a problem why care of it in first place?

Also

Because I use non upgraded gun mostly

Because just someone use vitaly and mostly people run without it so one shot one kill

So I’m talking about average Enlisted experience here, were people simply play and don’t care of min max, the average random matches i usually play

2 Likes

I dont get hvar spammed in every game every 15th second, doesnt mean its not broken as fk due to it actually being possibility.

Didnt get mowed down by broken AA in past moscow campaign in every game didnt mean it wasnt broken as fk.

so play with pistols when you have so much skill… or maybe try not to crash the plane…

it can be penetrated by 76mm. just not by APHEBC.

and t50 can kill pz4H that is on BR4. your point?

kinda funny when you tell people that 1 hit vs 2 hits with rifle is skill issue, but here we have same situation, so skill issue?

2 Likes

Its funny how the pixel aiming aint possible for 76mm or IS2 or what ever but you expect it to be easy task for 50mm gun.

1 Like

Seems like you are trying to ridicule me - though I honestly don’t understand a single word you are saying. gg ez.

Poetic? Lol. Didn’t I just explain to him that FG42 needs two shots to kill while AVT needs one?

Sure I have always acknowledged that a 15 round magazine is absolutely a difference in total performance - which is why the AVT ( how I understand it) has better accuracy stats.

But this whole argument is worthless if through body armor FG42s now need the same bullets to kill as STGs. 10% less damage effectively means 50% less effective DPS from FGs.

This dude has not the slightest clue about what he’s crying about.

What does any of these have to do with body armour?
How does KV-1 influence that?
This is a sh!t show, people attempting to justify a 10% damage reduction by claiming that other factions have advantages at other BRs is insane.

If they do than go and make a suggestion with a solution for that, stop backward mental gymnastics.
This is terribly off topic, all arguments must be related to body armour.

5 Likes

I don’t know what bro was on about you’re a big axis glazer

Germany have a event squad with a helmet that reduces headshot damage for example.

im more surprise this topic still up tbh