Stalinium body armor is an unfair advantage

You are not wrong it was suggested already but never as appropriate suggestions

2 Likes

so did the guy that suggest it made a rant instead of an actual suggestion? (i assume that what ā€œnever as appropriateā€ mean)

1 Like

Not exactly, it did a rant a rant asking to remove body armour but the suggestion itself comed from a user without pfp, you can immagine who ranted to remove the body armour

2 Likes

i dont have problem with this as long as all factions get something similar. my main problem with current body armor is that it is ā€œcosmeticā€ that is locked behind separate currency that you cant earn just by playing battle (outside of event/BP) and that it is only available to one nation.

3 Likes

I mean, yeah, this could be done - though maybe one could go full into asymmetrical balance by giving each faction multiple unique mechanics.

-Soviets having armored Assaulters
-Soviet Trooper squads have one extra soldier
-Soviets get special AT magnetic mines
-Soviets get bigger artillery strikes

-Americans have Semi auto rifles early in their BRs
(M1 Carbine BR1, M1 Garand BR2)
-American Paratrooper squads have one extra soldier (also pls regular unlock paras)
-Americans can have 3 active planes instead of 4 (but still never more than 4 total vehicles)

-Japanese have faster sprints and charges
-Japanese get better mines than other factions
-Japanese get one additional sniper in their sniper squads
-Japanese AI charge together with their squad leader
-Japanese can build better AT guns and howitzers
-Japanese can only have one tank on the field

-Germans have one additional MG gunner in their MG squads.
-Germans have two tank slots and one SPG slot
(Still only 4 total vehicles)
-Germans get a weak - one time use - mini panzerfaust for their grenade slot

this ship has sailed long time ago. with all updates we pretty much have symmetrical balance everywhere with some factions still lacking few things. with trying asymmetrical balance you would probably just get something in one nation that is considered OP and pretty meh mechanisms for other nations that arent really useful.

2 Likes

FG. Machine guns. Semi-automatic rifles. Tigers. Most aircraft. Impact grenades. You can hold 3 high-performance level 3 bomber formations at the same time without the old version of the squad.
Did I say anything less?

1 Like

So can I rant about the fact that the US doesnā€™t have level 3 anti-tank grenade launcher rifles?

This is the most unfair thing
Everyone else has level 3 anti-tank grenade rifles that can fight light vehicles at level 3
The US military can only use them to deal with camping tigers
You call this balance?

Stop being ridiculous.

1 Like

718RVx84VNL.AC_UF1000,1000_QL80

2 Likes

Just make sure you arenā€™t trolling me right now.

FG? You think FG is better than other nations selectfire rifles?

Machine guns? You think German MGs are supperior?

Semi automatic rifles? Hu, seriously?

Tigers? I hope you mean Tiger II H, otherwise you are being ridiculous.

Most aircraft? What exactly do you mean? I am no pilot, but all nations seem to have good anti ground capabilities.

impact grenades? Well i dare to say that it indeed is pretty stupid that soviets donā€™t have any access to them - though since they have also been nerfed quite significantly I donā€™t really see a reason to usem them anymore anyways.

5 Likes

Iā€™d love some asymmetrical balance like that.
But thatā€™s basically impossible at this stage. Now everything must be good at everything.

1 Like

example

not a single gold/order spend on this squad

1 Like

Body armor is an unfair advantage in high BRā€¦ but it is a somewhat balance tool in low BR.

It is because Soviets have no semi-automatic rifle in BR 2, while Germany has Armaguerra and this 10 % dmg reduction protects them from getting one-shot killed.

Should it be changed or removed - I dont care :sleeping:

Soviets airforce is better. Just not as interesting for most people that want "the biggest payload.

Soviets = better airforce when contested
Germans = better airforce when uncontested.

i am wondering who that guy isā€¦ i havent seen anyone who said that they cant fight against body armorā€¦

maybe you are the guy who cant play against others without having body armor so you are projecting?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that the FG with 20 rounds and better overall performance is better than the A40 with only 15 rounds and only high damage.
The only drawback of FG22 is that it is not suitable for AI use

The MG series is far superior to any machine gun of the same class in the Soviet Union
Thatā€™s why the Soviet Union preferred submachine guns to machine guns
In the early stage, the machine gun was a joke. It was not until the later stage that the machine gun was barely able to fight against it.
You call this an advantage?

Germany has three Level 3 or Level 2 semi-automatic weapons
6 rounds (Level 2), 10 rounds of full power ammunition and 30 rounds of low power rounds
The Soviet Union only has one level 3 10-round full-power ammunition
Germany has an absolute advantage in terms of selectivity and functionality.
The Soviet Union can only be the unlucky victim of random selection.

Even the 75MM main gun of No. 4 can destroy IS2
You donā€™t even need to use the Tiger or Leopard series
But the 85MM gun was unable to penetrate Hu Lao H
The only chance seems to be only IS2?
Considering that IS2 has 3 times higher reload time than Tiger
Or KV1 being humiliated by a cougar
Soviet tanks are indeed a joke

Germany has more bombs, bigger machine guns, better rockets and faster speeds
The penetration problem of some machine guns still needs to be corrected, but it is not a big problem.
What about the Soviet Union? Fewer bombs, Lend-Lease items, 2 early aircraft carrying low-performance rockets, the bomberā€™s center column blocks the view, lower speeds
The obvious advantage may only be the La series with anti-tank machine guns

Impact grenade?
To me itā€™s just a rifle grenade with a smaller explosion range
Although the vicious bug has not been corrected yet
But this does not prevent me from throwing them into the enemyā€™s face or destroying some high-value targets.
The inability to use them effectively may simply be a matter of skill

I donā€™t know how ignorant or ridiculous one has to be to not know or ignore this stuff

2 Likes

AVT 40 has half vertical recoil of FG42, but worse recoil direction (more randomness with horizontal recoil) and can OHK in much higher range than fg42
FG42 II has double vertical recoil of AVT40, but better recoil direction (more predictable horizontal direction), has OHK potential in short range which is removed with vitality+body armor
there are tradeoffs for both weapons. in some situations AVT40 has better performance, in others FG42 II.

they are so superior that almost nobody uses german MG (except for those placed on map). i see more of RD-44 than mg 34/42/15

maybe cause every nation prefers smg over mg? except maybe US with m1919a6, but that is more so cause they currently dont have good medium range SF/AR like t20 in tech tree

skill issue?

armaguerra sucks and taking BA is much better choice. svt-38 is superior to german g41 and vg1-5 (i dont even remember last time i saw this weapon in the game)

in low BR soviet tanks are competitive, in high BR german tanks have advantage, but soviets are not defenseless.

if only there wasnt one weakness of tiger II H that can get it killed by US 76mm and soviet 85mm. sure it is pixel finding, but it can still be penetrated.

il2 (1941) better than any german plane on low BR
cant comment on high BR soviet/german cause i really didnt play them

this one i agree with you. soviets should have impact grenades no matter how shit they are currently.

1 Like

Donā€™t let yourself be diverted from the topic, now they will begin to stray from the topic, taking the original topic out of the answer.
Mark their insults as inappropriate and thatā€™s it.
This topic is totally relevant and relates an injustice and imbalance in the game.

2 Likes

You should learn to respect others, who donā€™t even have a different opinion than yours.

2 Likes