Stalinium body armor is an unfair advantage

Majority of players?
I highly doubt.

1 Like

then we should talk about stats without vitality perk…

5 Likes

Yes, my opinion is that vitality perk is yet another thing that’s used only by small percentage of players to farm those who are clueless and bots.

Way more impactful than body armor.
And that’s exactly the reason why I think body armor’s feature shouldn’t be changed. Since we already have so many things like that in game. And many of them are way more impactful than 10% dmg reduction to torso.

tbh i never use vitality since i prefer health restore by medpack (beside most soldier i have, have like 16 vitality and i dont want to put it into that tbh

1 Like

Another bodyarmor thread in a nutshell:
-complain about asymetric balance
-here comes adam with pisstake telling us yet again p2w never even existed because you can easly dominate bot matches with just pistols (i wonder why it’s bot matches, not like players are going away from this game)
-voyomay with only sane take as always - if it doesnt matter why keep it? followed by botched uno reverse cries that it doesnt matter so we should keep it
-forum moderator chipping in with it’s just help a little when stars aling bro

Everyone completly missing basic game mechanic - damage falloff .

Let me put in in ameba terms:
10 % damage reduction translates into 10% (i guess) further range at which weapons would switch from 1 hit kill to 2 hit kill, same with range where 2 hit changes to 3 hit and so on

It does, depending on what range you shoot at. It’s nice to look at just damage statistics and completly miss the table part explaining that at longer range damage is lower.

Last i checked average distance of fights is not 1 meter

2 Likes

Is what I sayed, average combat distance is 50m+ so gun with low damage need always the same number of shots body armour or not

But let’s talk about another point no one mentioned, we don’t live in a perfect world and almost no one, just someone use full star gun and body armour+ vitality, and we should put everything in the equation wen we speak about this

Pad in hand, we never or one time tot… We see the perfect situation who should happen for see the body armour do really something, and even if happen how much matter?

I mean we are 20 people splitted in two team, if one of our shoot in the whole battle doesn’t kill or down, it really matter? (Also I’m sure we waste more ammo without kill someone)

And as I said up

Everyone should use it because it look cool

1 Like

eh i only use it on my hero, assaulter and important class tbh most of my riflemen are just conscript (with blue pant)

What’s the point of customization then, in normal games is to change appearance.
In enlisted is another money pitt to give minimal advantages

that an opinion

1 Like

I said in urban map, body armour is an uniform as another, simply in urban map let players choice to use armored uniform if they want and keep it outside other map

Simply as that, sure it need a better costumization system but whatever, uniform map swap should be used for have the better uniform on that map

Thats cool and all, but even on urban berlin maps we got new maps that are outside of it, so no way to predict when you get urban maps.

Ye we need a better costumization system, currently even choice winter uniform for Moscow is a gamble because you can get spring map and be visible from the enemy spawn

1 Like

That we can agree on, like game having option to buy cosmetic faces for event squad that wears masks, and on top of that you can do that 5 times for each campaing. It’s beyond ridicule.

But since they work for money, unless they monetise it even harder i don’t see bright future

1 Like

Still going?

Seriously, where @Greyparrots ?

5 Likes

greyparrot retired im pretty sure

1 Like

fg42 II goes from 80m OHK weapons to 40m OHK weapon
breda pg CR goes from 80m OHK weapon to 20m OHK weapon
stg44 isnt really affected (range where it matters isnt really useful for AR)
mp40 goes from 2 hits kill with 30m, to 2 hits kill within 15m

so if anything body armor has more effect without vitality perk and stock weapons.

2 Likes

boring day, so any forum drama is good :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He still reads the forum, Im sure he is reading this too, but he doesn’t give a F about replying anymore, he was just wasting his time arguing with idiots.
He wasn’t the most impartial, but he knew more about the exploitable mechanics of the game than any other player.

1 Like

But that’s completely out of the context in which I meant it.
What I meant was that the other things (vitality, slots) are used on a larger scale and are more effective.

Or are you trying to argue that it’s better to have body armor that gives 10% dmg to torso reduction than just +35% to health?
I don’t get the point of why people seem to be focusing on the smaller issue earlier. The imbalance prevails in so many others things. This one at least has some narrative reasoning. And that’s why I like it.

Anyway, as I’ve said several times, how often do you see squads that are fully equipped with body armor?
I mean, I don’t very often. And I’ve been playing against BR5 Soviets quite a bit lately. :slight_smile:

You’re just arguing it with some specific scenarios, that’s nice. But what’s most important is how often those scenarios happen.
And in my experience, very rarely. I just don’t see every soviet wearing a body armor, quite the opposite.

How is that an argument? Fights under 50 meters exist, on many maps even excessively, you can’t be serious.

I told you exactly the stats of how 10% changes bullets to kill, but you haven’t still acknowledged that

It does matter, it makes a difference.

1 Like

vitality which affects core game mechanic (e.g. damage calculation) is free and faction neutral
slots while slightly p2w dont affect core game mechanic.

nah… you were saying that for calculation we need to use stock weapons and i said then we need to use damage calculation without vitality perk. so i used both for that graph.

and it will happen cause nobody is doing anything about it. i complained about many other imbalanced mechanics. e.g. second vehicle slot for f2p, rocket arty and body armor. any of those arent really big advantages, but they stack up…

like i said it doesnt matter if this is in 100% of battles or in 1% battles. simply it provides advantage to minority of players who use it, no matter how small that advantage is.

1 Like