Stalinium body armor is an unfair advantage

One thing I don’t understand about ppl deffending the armor is that their main argument is “it doesn’t affect anything”. If it doesn’t affect anything, why do you want to keep it? Like, according to you there is no difference if armor modifies damage or not so why do you care?

5 Likes

Although he is useless
But it sounds cool
And it can make the Germans with poor technology cry
So I love it

Because it’s a small insignificant niche detail that’s just interesting and makes the customization piece have a little story.
Literally the same reason why I like that some hat pieces, like helmets, have actual protection while others don’t.

There’s no reason to make all customizations the same and boring just because a few individuals feel a little insecure about 0.1 imbalance difference meanwhile 50.0 imbalance (like slots and perks) exists in game.

good point, yet I ask you to think about it that way:

1 less bullet to kill mean 30 % less dps.

now take a BR4 SMGs and cut 30% dps, you’ll end up with a BR1 SMG.

Yes you can rule the battlefield with BR1 weapons even in BR5 matches - especially with SMGs.

yet I tell you, it makes a difference, and this shouldn’t - even if small - be a thing → unless there is some other part of asymmetrical balance for the other factions.

1 Like

So your only argument is “I want it”. It doesn’t convince me.

4 Likes

So is your, literally.

Except damage charts show something different.
And I preffer to believe charts than “trust me bro” science.

It affects some RNG situation who happen once every 99 full moon, imo there is no point to remove the damage reduction because helmet and cap do the same as the body armour

But instead every nation should have the body armour in the costumization as uniform for urban map because is cool

What? Seems like you haven’t read any of my previous arguments. Just randomly joined the discussion and start bitching.

You are literally example of what I have said.

it turns semi autos from a one shot kill, into a two shot kill, how is that RNG or every 99 full moon?
this makes a real measurable difference.

Most of those “arguments” were just you saying ppl are stupid and you are smart. You’ve even quoted one.
Doesn’t convince me.

It doesn’t, we have semi with low damage as the armaguerra and hei (carabine like) who already need two shoot to kill, normal semi as garand and svt need always 1 shoot kill

But You can ask always @Euthymia07 for know how much impact the game

Lmao, You’re not speaking with objectivity, you’re just triggered af.

armaguerra is one shot kill on 10m against player with vitality. body armor makes it 2 shot kill on any range.

a Gewehr 41 deals 14.4 dmg

vitality + armor you need over 14.85 dmg to kill

I’m not triggered. I just think ppl deffending a mechanic they themselves call “not important” is weird.

also the Armaguerra deals 13.6 dmg, just above 13.5 HP

Base armguerra is weaker and I’m talking about all gun in base state 0 upgrade star

Armaguerra 0 upgrade star should be 11 and something

well, and I always talk about max upgrades, because that’s what players use.