Special slot for premium squads

I think it is wonderful.
By the way, is it possible to make my FNAB equipped Bersaelli soldiers the same size as a regular SMG squad? Currently, we only have 4 SMG soldiers and one engineer, and it’s not a very cool outfit to use.

1 Like

Dont forget paratroopers and 5 man flamethrower squads

4 Likes

So i cannot use my hard earned event paras without sacrificing my other squads but some wallet warrior can? Sounds unfair

10 Likes

Both got nerfed to the ground, you rarely see them in the matches.

2 Likes

this please next Devs. Possibilitys = Fun :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

5 Likes

They can still be very effective if used correctly. Their biggest problem is that they are very situational and work the best in attacking.

1 Like

Yeah, but premium flameguys are still better than tech tree ones. You can’t deny that.

4 Likes

On this week.

23 Likes

good suggestion tbh, i’ll pass it

41 Likes

awesome.
Good news on Mondays continues!

8 Likes

Thanks.

5 Likes

I only use paras as mobile AT gunners and engineers. They are not as effective as the point attackers.as the used to be. Flamtherowers are completely overnerfed and i only use sometimes my premium axis flamethrower squad since i have gold weapons on them (so more xp).

True true

1 Like

Shoot yeah! As cool as some of these guns are, I prefer being able to upgrade regular squads. Having a special slot just for the preemies is gonna be nice

2 Likes

Honestly they should get a BR3/5 loot box like the rest of the paras reworked; or at MININMUM should go to BR3, they deff seem too high right now.

Axis has better Mechanized inf (sdkfz 7, 251/1, 251/9) but Paras suffer

2 Likes

The flametrower para are event

Devs have a plan to limit assault squad(and sniper?) except premium squad ?

This is great, but confusing to me, I have 10 slots already, I have two or three premium squads in my various line ups already, do I now get an 11th squad, or as I have 10 it will be capped at 10 anyway?

YOOOUUU KEEEEPT YOUR PROMIIIIIISE!!!:partying_face::smile::grin::smiley:

3a65b82b7e0a6a4ee9dd87f67dd0e1f6_w200

16 Likes

Been waiting for this, thankyou. Very exciting

1 Like