Special slot for premium squads

Soon, your army will become larger by one squad, so potentially you will be able to earn more experience and Silver in battles without sacrificing combat effectiveness.

We’re increasing the maximum number of squads you can take into battle by adding one extra slot - exclusive to Premium Squads.

ONCE BOUGHT, ALWAYS USEFUL

In Enlisted, we have quite a lot of squads of different classes. Throughout the development of the game, we’ve tried to impress you with premium units that stand out visually or with their weapons, and also give you double experience and Silver.

But the longer you supported the development of the game by purchasing these squads, the more often you encountered situations when it was tactically more favorable to take a more powerful regular squad into battle than an interesting, but weaker premium squad.

This new slot will not give combat advantages to players who support the development. All premium squads added to the game have roughly similar effectiveness as their upgradable equivalents, but stand out with their interesting appearance and rare weapons and equipment.

With their participation in battles, Enlisted will become even more diverse for all players.

Please note! We are still working on this feature and it might come out in a separate update after the major, if we can’t finish it in time.

70 Likes

Hell yeah

7 Likes

Lol, I guess next update adds squad with 6 LMGs to the tech tree?

6 Likes

As far i know, there is no such plans

6 Likes

MG42 early, MG45…
Of course, ingame stats make them look way worse than they actually are.
And don’t get me started on Thompson’s 100 paras. ;PP

But whatever, thanks for one more slot.

It’s a little weird to tease something that might come out later than the major update.
Why not show some of the actual content of the next update first?

16 Likes

Do we have to buy that slot too? Or that will be free to any of the factions you own at least one prem squad?

1 Like

nice, now I’m wating next day Dev blog :hot_face:

2 Likes

Then I don’t see how f2p stuff is equally effective. I can’t have engineer with LMG that can build AT and AA stuff in any squad.

12 Likes

oh it finally here nice

if it does require me to buy then i will spend it so I can have 1 more normal squad

1 Like

Engineers with MGs/assault rifles agree. /s

In general great news.

Waiting for join any faction XP bonus.

10 Likes

Very nice.

This new slot will not give combat advantages to players who support the development.

Never paid for Premium squad, got all of em from the giveaway :rofl:

This is a much needed change to increase the value of the overpriced prem squads.

Also a dedicated slot for my beloved MP41 squad? heck yeah!

I still think F2P should get 5 slots not 4 by default.

19 Likes

Finally. I do hope that event squads are included as well.

12 Likes

probably not since they are event and arent class as premium but maybe one day we can get it too

6 Likes

No, it’s only for a premium squad

3 Likes

Can’t we have one for event squad and one for premium squad? :pleading_face::pleading_face::frowning:

30 Likes

Lucky 11th squad for the win
Much thanks, appreciated!

Now where are the previews for the patch thats supposed to arrive before this release???

1 Like

Great news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Please tell me this is for event squads also. Otherwise pretty p2w

9 Likes

@James_Grove when are we getting some news about the upcoming levels?

1 Like