The people on the bus go up and down,
Up and down,
Up and down
The people on the bus go up and down,
All through the town

8 Likes

if its a choice than you have no one to blame but yourself

1 Like

I also commented about this in the ā€˜Our Plansā€™ post. Currently, there is literally no incentive to keep playing a losing match if you donā€™t get a slight boost in terms of either experience or silver. You are simply trying to apply the stick before dangling the carrot.

7 Likes

I think you did not understand what you quotedā€¦

the thing is 10-12 players will do infinitely better than 3 players and bots
But, thanks to these people who just lobby surf and desert every other match, 3 players and bots are what weā€™re stuck with. Why should those of us who arenā€™t scumbags be left alone to stand against a full team? Iā€™m all for incentivizing people to stay. Iā€™d love some bonuses for doing the bare minimum and simply completing the mission. Iā€™d get bonuses every. Single. Match. I. Ever. Play. I see no downsides here. However, I do think people who betray their team and abandon them shouldnā€™t get off scot free. I do like the idea of stripping all your rewards away. You earn absolutely nothing because you did nothing but harm your own team. That is a great way to make people think twice before hitting that button some 5-10 minutes into a match

But honestly, either play the game or donā€™t. This isnā€™t really a ā€œcasualā€ game just due to the fact that pc sweats exist who will lean spam and AP mine your, possibly poorly placed, rally point. It could be casual, maybe at one time it was, but the sweats make this game a sweat fest. One reason why I sometimes drop down to BR II is to avoid the sweat lords. Still, itā€™s hard to ā€œcasuallyā€ play this game. Really hard. If you want a laid back experience, maybe try a custom Zombies lobby or something. You should be prepared to play Enlisted once you queue up into a pubs match though. Sometimes, playing Enlisted is fighting sweat lords. Just how it is sometimes. Simple as that

I think we should establish the New Kommitie to Validate Desertions that will decide who, when and why can dessert. Everybody else will be shot for deserting without a premision.

6 Likes

I think it would be better to change the weapon level matching to something like point ranking.
After all, weapons are not necessarily the key to the winning rate.
But the playerā€™s ability is the biggest factor
They just need to improve the military rank setting
For example
The top 7 winners will receive extra points and the last 3 will have points deducted (a small amount).
On the losing side, only the top 3 will receive bonus points and the remaining 7 will have points deducted (massive)
This can ensure the results everyone wants as much as possible
Use abilities to determine player position
Players who are serious about fighting can join Crazy Meat Grinder
Players who study seriously can study in a more suitable environment
Low-skilled and casual players can stay in the lowest level and play in the mud.

Ez, player should just pay up 100g for each desertion.

Desertion via alt f4 should be severely punished by blocking the playerā€™s line ups for the next 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Ah. I see what the new soldier class will be, the kommissar. :sweat_smile:

Special order: set up barrier troops. Any player on the Kommissars side who tries to click ā€œleave matchā€ will have his squad instantly machine gunned. The leave march button is greyed out for the duration of the match and affected players squads on respawn will have penalty-free FF turned on unless they advance towards or stay within 50m of an objective. If the player refuses to comply, their soldiers are labeled as deserters to encourage others to put an end to the traitorous cowardice.

2 Likes

Well, the first solution would be: take down the sites that give out Aimbots and wallhacks for free. IĀ“ve played this game since it came outā€¦ there were a few cheaters here and thereā€¦ nothing to really worry aboutā€¦ but now EACH and EVERY game is totally overrun with aimbot cheaters. Its not even funnyā€¦ sometimes u cant even get out the spawnā€¦This makes enlisted unplayableā€¦ I used to recommend this game to friendsā€¦ Now i recommend them to stay as far away from this game as possibleā€¦ U dont belive there are cheaters?? Poor youā€¦ Do a little google search and try not to lose hope in humanityā€¦ I loved this game ā€¦ but its dead because of absolute crazy amounts of cheaters in every public gameā€¦Unless These Hax sites are taken downā€¦ the Cheating will only ramp upā€¦ Soon you will have only aimbots duking it out.

I find pride in sticking it through to the end no matter what, and have no respect for the filth that routinely desert their team ā€œbecause they feel like itā€

My suggestion does not exclude this (Iā€™m also in favor that deserters should simply lose match in stat, get no xp or silver.)

But thatā€™s not the point of my suggestion. Thatā€™s irrelevant.

Iā€™m suggesting a way to FILL bot slots created by desertion. And reward those who fill them.

Itā€™s like no one understood what I said :frowning:

I almost never come across anyone I suspect is a cheater
I mean, thereā€™s a group of people I believe are easy assumptions for cheaters until proven otherwise, but thatā€™s just me being me

Itā€™s certainly an interesting idea. Iā€™d be for it being implemented. Still, the person who left a hole to begin with should get jack all

I will never understand how people can say something like thatā€¦ Are we playing the same game??? These dudes are in EVERY LOBBY! Taking the biggest MG and snapping in all directions while casually starfing towards the capā€¦ Or standing on the highest possible spot so they can one shot and teamwipe everybodyā€¦ dudes get 20-30 kills withing a minute of the gameā€¦ Its so blatant , so obviousā€¦ especially when you know how it felt at the beginning when there were no aimbotsā€¦ But ok i have over 25 years of online FPS experience ā€¦maybe i have an eye for that but still i think people are delusional ignoring thisā€¦

Pro-Punishers be likeā€¦
FwZ2C6NWIAAJ7va
Seriously, fuck you, you Tory-Trump-like psychopaths.
Lol

1 Like

I donā€™t say they shouldnā€™t.

I just try to find a solution to replace bots, give better income to those with merit, and also, to balance faction population overall :thinking:

Ppl are too stuck in that punishment vs no punishment debate: my suggestion is NOT about that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i would also add the ability for pc players to disable crossplay, i mean for christ sake me and @_31420124242011 can predict how bad a match will likely be based upon how many consoles we get; i would also still not add any punishment to deserters because this shit isnā€™t enjoyable especially after a workday

3 Likes

I rarely encounter this kind of thing
More often, I just see hunters with automatic weapons finding a group of sleepwalking monkeys and AI on the ground.

repent-to-enter

2 Likes