Solution against desertion? Scratch that, ppl aren't ready

giving people the option to join or not join matches in progress, thus if they hit the button to join a match in progress it is thus their choice unlike now where it is random thus choosing a match in progress they have no one to blame but themselves if they play in a bad match

Oh.
Yes of course. But at least theyā€™d get more income for it.

Of courseā€¦ and these ā€œhuntersā€ are so good that they have no recoil at all on their mg and heavies ā€¦ so they can casually walk and snap in all directions while no scoping the whole enemy team (sleepwalking monkeysā€¦) in secondsā€¦sureā€¦ Its a skill issueā€¦ oh and btwā€¦ i strongly assume that you mostly play alliesā€¦ usually its about 10-30% cheaters on axisā€¦ and 40-80% cheaters on alliesā€¦ so if you dont run into cheaters that often it means u play alliesā€¦ but whateverā€¦ this game is dead anywaysā€¦ im just saving up for a new pc so i can playgames like HLLā€¦ where cheaters will think twice bc the game actually costs money and and the aimbots for it tooā€¦ :wink:

I donā€™t know. Maybe some pc lobby only thing. I barely notice anyone

yes i play on PC but its crossplay and there are just as many console cheaters ā€¦ i repeat bc they give them aimbots out for freeā€¦ and the game is freeā€¦ so they dont give a fā€¦

Pfft I seriously doubt the wehraboos ainā€™t cheating more than the rest

Console canā€™t download cheats. There is absolutely no physical way for 99.99% of console gamers to cheat. Nor do any of us care to do the necessary modifications to our consoles to join the 00.01%. Even then, I know Sony has a habit of shutting your crap down when youā€™re caught cheating and modifying

I often play U.S. Army and Soviet Union
Even if I give up my suicide attack, I can surpass most of my teammates and stay in the top two.
But I usually donā€™t see such strong teammates as you mentioned.
Maybe they kill people too low-key
So low-key that I canā€™t tell the difference

lol i know its hard to believe but i tested it and i have better experience playing as an allieā€¦ because i can actually sometimes go and cap pointsā€¦ but it gets nearly impossible as axisā€¦ but its not a rule its just my general opinion

console absolutely can download cheats ā€¦ better not generalise everybody just because YOU dont mod your console ā€¦ there are thousands of cheaters who do

Maybe you could make a collection
It is filled with all the cheat players you encounter.
Then those of us players who have almost never encountered it can be on your side.

xim? zen?

And there are millions of us who donā€™t. Donā€™t assume weā€™re all the less than 1% who do

It downgraded in nonsensical ā€œfactions cheatsā€

Thatā€™s why we canā€™t have nice things. Suggestions are flooded by a pile of completely unrelated nonsenseā€¦

2 Likes

broā€¦ my hands are literally hurting from reporting all the cheaters i encounter during the gameā€¦ i m doing my part reporting themā€¦ when i call them out in catā€¦ i often get talked down by others ā€¦same old song: blabla blah skill isuueā€¦ blah im done

Bro im thankful for every good and honest player like you

lol

Can you provide several game records and suspicious IDs for us to identify?
Maybe you just encountered an enemy that was too powerful or had a video playback bug.

well i thought it would at least stay on morality of deserting OT and not something completely different :stuck_out_tongue: