So... If I'm an alpha tester I get nothing?

Well then put it this way:

Devs would give us a KV-1 in Moscow or Panther A in Normandy for us having done Alpha Testing.

Or a whole bunch of MP-43s in Normandy without anyone else getting them. Or soldiers with a 50% vitality perk instead of 35%.

I think you get the point.

1 Like

Why do you want to argue so much?

why do you think everything is an argument?

iā€™ll mark this one.

you could have comed up with something better

immagine

iā€™m afraid to say that none of us actually did.

but, back to the main topic, IF we get something, iā€™ll might enjoy having a skin for vehicle, or sort of medals for soldiers.

but, i donā€™t lie that i would like and love to use the halftruck that is present in the normandy training as a " special " vehicles.

it wouldnā€™t even break no one game play :smiley:

but to be honest, it should be something that the player should be able to select, or something universal as we have different campaigns and not everyone plays the same faction.

i was a bit disappointed for the twitch drop veteran soldier that was only bounded to germany.

The point is that even if the two games arenā€™t super comparbale, they can still do the same thing as with War thunder: give us a very limited amount overpowered item, just like they did with the air service / trench kar / Infantry mosin

Yes please.

e w

i donā€™t want any of that touching and infecting my game.

keep your stupid overpowered toys for your self.

give halftruck. yes?

1 Like

We are preparing unique content for AT CBT members.

14 Likes

This Please?

jokes aside, thanks for giving an answer ^^.

2 Likes

some game content, both permanent and that you can spend.

Forum tags.

7 Likes

Wow, thanks for answering

Iā€™m glad I wasnā€™t testing this game for nothing

Yay thank you keofox

Iā€™d like to think we test the game to make it enjoyable. So even if we didnā€™t get rewarded, it was not for nothing.

2 Likes

thanks for the answer and Iā€™m sure it will be very cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah

I would still like to get something to remember that I was in the alpha

1 Like

Iā€™m happy with the shiny twitch drop pistols but I guess there is not promise they wonā€™t give those out again.

You will get your little shiny medal lol. Are you happy now? :grinning: :smiley: just kidding!

But thatā€™s cool, about alpha rewards, np with me personally.

so that was a lieā€¦

1 Like

I suppose it was

you got posters which are unique spray them in the points and none will try to capture them

Idk about you but I got 14 days of premium for free and an ā€œEnlisted Veteranā€ poster in game, I didnt pay for any premium squads.