Smoke for your tanks and mortars

I think it doesn’t work with all calibers. Allies 50cal works everytime certainly, but I think mg34s or other rifle calibers do not prompt the xray marker.

Could be wrong, thought. I usually don’t spray tanks as it gives my position away, I have to test.

1 Like

See it this way: "smoke is for puss***, Stalinium machines don’t need this kind of cover!

Because…

We are legion."

Also, things like KV and t34/T50 (Moscow) are walls already :stuck_out_tongue:
Only becomes an issue in Berlin.

1 Like

Very nice additions, love to see more utility options coming to the game for a variety of playstyles

2 Likes

:)))))))))

(((((((((:

1 Like

Uhuh, reminds me of good old mmorpgs. You pk someone, he’s always coming back with his bigger character to beat you up. Then you came back with an even bigger character of your own to beat him again.

Good times, it never ended :smile:

2 Likes

This also. Yes please.

Do I need to build a spawn? Lemme check the map if team did it…

Gib us smoke screen xp

1 Like

More and more additions like this are making this game better and more diversified making overall gamplay less repetitive, looking forward to putting the smoke into action.

Nice work indeed :smiley:

1 Like

That looks pretty nice!

This is Legit

For larger calibre mortar, will it create a bigger smoke scream per shell compared to the smaller one? Or the time of effect will last longer? like BM41 vs RM38

1 Like

i’m not sure about the smoke rounds for tanks since it would take out a 3rd of important rounds for tanks…if we had round loadouts i wouldn’t mind but we don’t so i’m not too sure about this

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this forever. Very nice.

1 Like

Or…

They will introduce loadout selection at very long last?

I can hope right?

1 Like

It’ll probably just take about 2 from both AP amd HE leaving 4 available, no reason to have so many smokes.

I hope that in the future, players can customize the type and number of shells of the tank,and tanks can use guns to shoot smoke shells(like M4 can fire M89), which is a kind of weapon to cover enemy vision and give friendly unit chance to ambush.

2 Likes

In fact, in the movie Fury, Sherman tank used its main gun to fire smoke shells to try to block the vision of the Tiger Panzer (although because of the plot, all other vehicles except the main character’s were destroyed)

doubt that will be the case, just look at the premium jumbo for example where it’s 34% 33% 33% for AP, HE and non functional HVAP respectfully

That’s badass and helpful!.. Now what about tanks camping outside the battle zone? When are you guys gonna put a fix on that? Can’t flank them or get near them cause they’re positioned well enough to see any infantry or vehicles coming towards them. Plus they’re positioned well enough to spawn camp our tanks. And I die going into the “gray zone” - From my recent adventure in Berlin.

• An enthusiastic enlister.
1 Like