Smoke for your tanks and mortars

“it wasn’t easy, was convenient”

You disagree to come into the same conclusion.

@1942786 make sure we don’t see the green reticle if we can pen or not the enemy tank behind a smoke.

Or this ill be useless…

Or, remove that reticle to show us if we can pen enemy tank or not.

1 Like

For me easy =/= convinient.

What a nice idea.

I would also suggest that the green or red marker for penetration be removed if you are behind a smoke screen.

3 Likes

Just remove that shitty reticle that makes no sence to be in the game.

Make players learn where to shot, right now game gives everything.

5 Likes

In most games I tend to remove the reticle because I’d rather my aim be skill based and not just shoot where the little lines tell me. Idk if there is a setting to remove the tank reticle, but if there isn’t I think we should have an option to remove it if we want to play a bit more hardcore. It would make using the tanks’ sights a lot more immersive

2 Likes

I propose a fully removal of that reticle.

0 realism.
0 immersion

3 Likes

This is not war thunder.
Here, you can spawn lvl1 a Stuart and face a Tiger.

New player will get salty because “why I can’t kill it, this game is so bugged”.
At least with a red marker you know why.

2 Likes

Ye, let me hide under foliage on a jungle or behind smoke/just to be discovered by that green reticle.

1 Like

Filthy camper :tm:
(joke of course)

1 Like

Oh.

Well, that is really, REALLY nice!!!

Tools to support the team are always more than welcome!

1 Like

The" let me hide" is usually the enemy :joy:

1 Like

There is bound to be a “Realistic” mode someday

Just like WT has arcade and realistic

The reticle would be gone there

3 Likes

Now this is great addition, could we get more of these please :smile:

1 Like

Hardcore on lone fighters remove it.

But would be amazing on squads too

2 Likes

You can still fire the mg for get hitmarker like in war thunder

1 Like

Soviet tanks got left in the dark with the smoke grenades since they never had actual smoke grenade launchers on tanks until the late 70s

3 Likes

Please fix IL-2 plane in moscow, this plane flight with critical damage , need a lot of ammo to destroy it with german light planes bf F 1, 2.

1 Like

The friendly ammunition box will be displayed on the map, but the rebirth point will not. I hope that the rebirth point of friendly forces will be displayed on the map in the later update, instead of waiting for me to take out my hammer to know where our rebirth point is.

6 Likes

@1942786 please can console quick chat be fixed, latest update stops us asking for cover, attack/ defend ABC, cannot ask follow me either - Ps5

1 Like