Smoke for your tanks and mortars

Great, looking forward to these new tactical options.

Hey, I noticed you implemented tank smoke grenade launchers, will you implement Minenabwurfvorrichtung in the future?

1 Like

We are going to earn XP for using smoke ?

1 Like

Thinking about itā€¦

Smoke shells from main gun are better to kill on impact (like smoke arty)

Because Iā€™m always searching for new ways to troll.

For that to happen ā€œgreen / yellow / redā€ tank sights indicator to be removed

we would need working tank periscopes/sights to adjust and set distance of tank grenade impact properly, Iā€™m all for it (like in War Thunder).

3 Likes

I m all in for that.

Itā€™s not fun to spot an enemy tank behind smokes or inside a dense forest just to receive a kill that feels cheap.

Or, scout for green pen and shoot doesnt feel rewarding. Feels cheap.

No reason to learn much where to shoot, when the game does it for me.

2 Likes

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong here, but AI is not supposed to be able to shoot through smoke they canā€™t see through right? I bring this up for two reasons:

1. Iā€™ve had some issues both when using smoke grenades and artillery smoke that I get beamed through heavy smoke that I definitely canā€™t see through, with perfect accuracy.
  2. There have been discussions about giving points for using smoke, and I know this is a VERY slippery slope. However, if points given for something quantifiable, such as instances where normally a bot would be shooting at a target, meaning they are in range, and have line of sight, but the only reason they donā€™t shoot is that their vision is blocked by smoke, the person popping smoke should be given a ā€œsmoke assistā€ equivalent in points to a structure assist. equal to 5 points.